Reviews for Saving Connor
rotkudnok chapter 10 . 5/3/2023
I don't get why Harry didn't tell Lily about Quirrell. There is literally no reason not to, at lest as far as I can see
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2023
great
Guest chapter 22 . 3/20/2023
I hate that he's been brainwashed by his family to believe he has no value his parents are horrible especially his mom
Gidgit2u chapter 22 . 3/19/2023
This was a super unique and refreshing take on the !slytherin Harry trope and twin of BWL. Really enjoying seeing how Harry grows through the rest of your series and so incredibly happy to know they’re all complete so I can binge them like I did this one. :)
ImMoku chapter 10 . 1/11/2023
Wait this is Against the Law Of Magic in HP universe! Crucio is an unforgiveable for a reason!
Unforgiveable can't be blocked by any MAGIC barrier it only can be blocked by Physicall barrier like STONE WALL or something that is SOLID!
GleeLover243 chapter 1 . 12/16/2022
Will you PLEASE ADD YOUR FIC to Achieve of our Own.

is great but sometime the site is down for like hours and some browser dont use this website on my phone/computer.

Also I know many use this website over FanFiction so you'll get many views there. drarry
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2022
Awesome fic thank you
Zasha the Cat chapter 10 . 10/18/2022
You know that canonically the cruciatus can’t be blocked by the shield charm, right?
Stormzy chapter 22 . 10/14/2022
There's multiple little mistakes regarding spells etc. However that's my only criticism. Other than that, it is really well written.
Ariel chapter 22 . 9/24/2022
So, over the past ten years or so, I've attempted to read this series twice. Both times, I've loved it, ignored as many responsibilities as possible to not have to put it down, and read it all the way through the first six installments. And each time, I've read the warnings at the start of the seventh book, remembered some of the scenes that had already been included (it's been at least five years since I last read this series, and I can still remember and cringe at the graveyard scene), and decided that I couldn't handle it. I've given up before reading the last story in this series every time. This time, I want to finish it. I am 27 years old. Surely I can handle the blood, guts, gore, and death in order to finish the conclusion to such an amazing story. So, here I go again. Wish me luck!
helio chapter 1 . 7/31/2022
aksdhjwskc love it already 3
Reaver chapter 22 . 5/29/2022
To the memories! And onwards with life!
That does not mean, however, that I will not return...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2022
They are horrible for putting harry in that position!
harusakura505 chapter 22 . 1/21/2022
Brava! Well done indeed. The seething fury but acknowledgement of challenge is brilliant. Snape, your pride and ambition will be your downfall friend. What a thunderous conclusion to the first year!
harusakura505 chapter 21 . 1/21/2022
Light tells no lies huh? It is impressive the human ability to still function and continue on in great pain and shock. Thrilling and true rendition of a battle. Much love, many hugs.
2,086 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »