Reviews for Saving Connor
harusakura505 chapter 4 . 1/19/2022
Harry boyo, you certainly do know how to play up the doe eyes and the "Oops" moment you lil sneak. I had forgotten about the comedy of Slytherins smirk! That made me giggle aloud, in public. Ah it's so good to be reading this story. I love every sisingle pov for all of the characters. It's so real and indepth and engrossing. I can never untagle myself and it always consumes every thought. Off I zoom to the next chapter
harusakura505 chapter 3 . 1/19/2022
Draco's smug glee is very on point. Even bby Dragon, ESPECIALLY baby Draco, had an ego the size of a mountain. There were a few moments I closed my eyes in solidarity, well said sorting hat, but it's delightful to read all of the colors and vibrancy you paint to life. Off I zoom to the next chapter!
harusakura505 chapter 2 . 1/19/2022
Omgosh, I have never truly forgotten the compartmemt hallway scene, but you fixed it! Harry took Draco's hand! The rhetoric, the wording that Harry has, I know why but I can see how it was binding. So exceedingly well written this chapter was. So lovely. Off I zoom to the next one!
harusakura505 chapter 1 . 1/19/2022
Oh, Oh Harry. Oh my sweet boy. As always rereading this chapter is a smidge painful when you factor in your books 3 and 5. Just. . . . . yeah. Such a fine memory of sunny days and such love and devotion is so nice. So good to behold. Pain for someone who was probably half-mad at this point. Pain for a rhetoric frevently murmured over and over again until it's engrained into your soul. But this has such a warm and cozy tinge to it. Very soft. This is my 4th? 5th? time rereading your series. My tablet which had the pdfs downloaded crapped out a year or 2 ago, so I have to go back to the olden ways. I'm planning on leaving a lot more love this time around. Seriously your series is my fav HP of all time, way more than the books themselves. I love this and I'm vibrating out of my skin to reread them again!
SaintlyMonarch chapter 21 . 1/16/2022
Why give him time to prepare.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 20 . 1/16/2022
Connor, Hermione, and Ron are so annoying.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 19 . 1/16/2022
It should be able to grow.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 19 . 1/16/2022
Stupid Harry.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 10 . 1/16/2022
How are they free from Azkaban?
Thecrazyfangirl chapter 3 . 1/8/2022
This is so fucking sad, omg! what did u do to deserve this? *cries* this is so much worse than the dursleys and anything they could've done to him
BlackStarMage chapter 1 . 11/13/2021
Jesus Christ, it's already obvious the family dynamic here is fucked up, though exactly how far is still know unknown beyond 'very', I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this. Good job
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 10/12/2021
This is amazing!
DarkLordRowan chapter 2 . 10/3/2021
I already am hoping harry or someone else kills those people honestly fuck Conner fuck Dumbles and fuck his parents
Yo mama chapter 3 . 9/14/2021
Good chapter
cinhtay chapter 12 . 9/2/2021
i love the yours and how he sound like a eleven year old even the tibits of being scolded for calling that a proffesor
2,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »