Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
littlerena chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Well I finally found a good story
Ken Kao chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Thoroughly entertaining. Please update!
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
lovely and amusing story! since it's been so long ago i believe i will finish it in my imagination -kaoru tells yahiko to take a week off, she drags kenshin to the nearest shrine, drags him back to the dojo and proceeds to thoroughly pounce him. D

i was very upset when i clicked on my 'bridal discussion' bookmark and discovered it, and all of her other work had been expunged. not only here but she cannot be found at mmn, hakubaikou, meji tales, the akabeko, and i even evoked the 'wayback machine' to bring up guilty pleasures (it links to ffn). i wish i had downloaded it the last time i had read it. /

i wish only good thing in your life. i would also wish you would consider writing again- you are so good at it.

a delight,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
YukaoruSena chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
I could totally see something like this happening. Megumi is definitely perverted. I thought it was pretty funny, too. Flesh bokkens. lol ... It was terrible; I haven't finished the series yet because there aren't any stores around where I live that sell manga anymore. So when you said that Enishi had kidnapped Kaoru-dono, I was freaking out. I left off at the end of volume 21, which was the beginning of the Enishi-Kenshin battle. Plus, I've skipped around a lot. I've read 1 and 4, though I don't own them anymore; they were lost. And I own, and have read, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, and 21. It really sucks only knowing part of the story. Anyway, back to your fanfic. I really liked it; it was good. I can't wait to read more!
ScriptNinja chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
You really should update this! It's awesome!
Gg Sanchez 125 chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
You're MEAN! Poor Kaoru, Kenshin's going to think she's losing her mind with all the times she goes off into her own nauthy little thoughts, LOL. Update again soon. Later!
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
flesh bokkens. BRILLANT i must say its genius. flesh bokkens. such a perv this world has shaped our poor innocent souls. BAH HUMBUG.
malencia chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
ah you are evil! I can't wait to read the next chapter. sounds as though things are getting interesting. Thanks for writing.

Ja matta ne
Forever Dreamin chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
PaddySnuffles chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
lol nice analogy... great story so far! plz update soon!
P-chan chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Oh, yeah buddy, you too...

CONTINUE THE STORY as soon as possible, please? I just love LOVE romantic fictions of raccoon girl and shorty(he is short, ne?) please hurry! I will be very happy if you'll do that. Arigato Gemini1! :)
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
OI!Please update soon!
StandByForSushi chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
yo, i was just wondering if you were gonna continue the story. its really good!
Ereluna chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
that was evil... flesh bokkens, what is the world coming to? -; hehe i love it! keep it up!
Lauren1 chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
AH! you must update soon! dont be one of those people who put an incredibly good story out there, and never finish it, or never update! I can't wait to hear the rest. wow. This is so cool.