Reviews for Courting Coincidence
Molnija chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
HA Ha. that's actually pretty cool. better than i thought. no offence or anything.
Izzi Creo chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
This was absolutely gorgeous :)

I found this fic ages ago and have been simply waiting and absolutely dying to read it but pulled myself back until I had either read the book or watched the rest of the film.

Then I got both for christmas and I finished the book last night, it was just wow, I was speechless. Now I can finish the film too! :D

Anyway, an absolutely brilliant fic so far and I hope you update sometime.

Izzi Creo ~
inthestrangestplaces chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
yes there is a reader out there somewhere! very good job!
AB chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Gorgeous. Only thing I felt was that the end was not enough.
AB chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Beautifully written.
fangiosfriend chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Far out that was bloody good! You captured the subtle sensuality of these marvellous characters blazing emotional and cognitive intelligence perfectly. I always thought Justin and Tessa seduced each other with their intellect and honesty - and you just proved it. I've loved the movie for a long time and you've inspired me to pick up the novel. I wade through alot of bad fanfic and this was so refeshingly brilliant. Wow.
elven trinity chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Okay to be completely honest, I haven't seen the movie yet. But I am a fan of all your other stories and I decided to give it a look. I may not know much about this movie but I am still love your clear writing style.

P.S. how did you start a new category for a fanfic?
SibylSofiana chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
This was so beautiful. I felt really drawn to the story, with the way you wrote about them. Please continue :)
RachiU chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
I really enjoyed reading this fic! Hope you're still writing more chapters.
Rebekah Rourke chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
wow, this is amazing.
nopenopenopenopenope chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
] Hope you continue with this story.
Marlee Greenwich chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
This series of yours, it's really fantatic so far. I'm a huge fan of Rachel Weisz, and thus The Constant Gardener, both book and movie. I thought you did a great job portaying both characters, but there was one thing I was sad that you left out. The quote from the movie: "Tessa, if these plants were children, you'd be prosecuted!" Classic.
deleteacc0unt chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Oh...that's amazing! I bet it happened exactly like this, it's just like...them. Thanks! (and don't be shy, write more!)
Jess chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
This is a very well written story. Just as Ralph Fiennes(who I love) and Rachael Weisz brought the characters of Justin and Tessa Quayle back to life from the book, you did exactly the same thing. Great job.
CG fan chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
I hope very much indeed that you continue with the story. It's very lovely. Please!