Reviews for Something Sweet As Candy
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
I like your story, Keep going!
Belle07 chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
omigod!That was perfect. A bit to lovey-dovey but nice. I want to know what happens between laura and willy.
notoriousreviewer chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
Okay, first thing's first: The man's name is ROALD not Ronald. I can't believe none of your reviewers caught that.

Anyhow, this was an extremely painful, obviously and disgustingly Mary-sued, badly written story that I will not be reading anymore. The only reason I'm reviewing is to tell you that the man's name is Roald. What a world full of ignorant immature little twits I live in. No offense to you, of COURSE.
That's What She Said chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
awe how sad, stupid, idiot boys! But Willy wouldn't do that, he's to cool, and polite for that! Update soon!
moonbean chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
Aww, jealous Willy was cute.

When you wrote 'Leichster' did you actually mean 'Leicester'? There is a Leicester in England, but no Leichster. Or is it American? I read it as the place Ollie came from in England!
moonbean chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
I'm interested to see where this story goes, but it is moving a little too fast!

This is just a general thing, so no offence intended, but why is it that most of the OC's I read about are 17? I've only read a few stories where the OC is over 20! Wonka is probably about 40ish, and while it's not against the law to date a 17 year old, it doesn't seem like something Wonka would do. I always find it more plausible if the character is older, say 25 and up.

Anyway, keep it going!
That's What She Said chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
Ooh! She stripped! Ha ha! I'll bet that was a shocker for willy! update soon!
angil chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
wo

getting juicey
Queen Cheryl chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
He's in love already? She seemes way mary sue to me...but then what do I know.
angil chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
1, 2, 3 all together now...

AW so cute
That's What She Said chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Sweet, they sang together! I wonder if Willy has a good voice, Laura does, I hope there's more duets with the two later on, those are realyl cool! Update soon!
That's What She Said chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
Great story, yay Laura and Willy are falling for each other! Can't wait for more!
angil chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
aw

im glad not all stories show willy wonka as a childish virgin i mean the man was a (prob) teenager touring the world im pretty sure he got laid or at least kisses once in his life

lol
Snickle-Gigger chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
Hmm...I don't know about this. I never really thought about WonkaOC fics being very plausible. I mean, the poor man is like a child trapped inside of a man's body...

Though I suppose that it is rather interesting to see things from the viewpoint of a Wonka who might learn to have feelings for someone else. Quite interesting indeed.

I guess the word "interesting" sums up the entire chapter, lol.
Valerie Phoenixfire chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Hm. I rather agree with what Jinxeh said on the Mary-Sueness of this, but it DOES have potential if you expand the character's emotions/feelings, etc.

I applaud you on using good grammar/spelling and such.