Reviews for Hungry Like the Wolf
Obscene Cupcake chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
aaaand i'm out. hate "remus is a doormat and doesn't have any self respect, immediately forgiving an asshole who trys to get him sent to jail" scenarios.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
GOOOD! thank you so much.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Okay... it drives me batty when remus automaticaly forgives sirius. please don't be one of those authors. loving the story so far.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
omg sexy sexy sexy sexy LET THEM BE GETTIN HARD NAO PLEASE/
Windspiel chapter 16 . 3/23/2011
LOVE IT!

Really, I loved it. I couldn't stop reading.

There are some things I'd like to criticise, for example... the whole god/angel/Lucifer-simile-thing is a bit too much romance for me. Remus can compare Sirius to a dark angel ONCE, then it's enough.

But besides that (and the fact that it's clear from the beginning that they'll end as a couple, but this is the case in every Remus-Sirius fiction) it's just great. I especially loved that you managed to give the Severus-story from the books an explanation. It fits.

All in all, the story made my heart race and gave me butterflies in the stomach. I've also read the "steamier" version on livejournal and I have to admit that you're a great writer. Go on!

TheWhiteRabbit chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
*has mini sroke* Eww! Peter, thats horrible! The entire rest is simply adorable, but I re-met my lunch when I read that. Loved everything else, though :)
Peevesie chapter 11 . 9/6/2010

That emoticon sums up my feelings. I am fairly certain that the emotional roller coaster is what draws me to characters like RL SB and JP LE and the occasional HP DM. It is true love hate. None of that pretend hate twilight crap.
Peevesy the Loving chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
Peevsy loves it!

Oh so much!
Peevsy chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Oh thank god.

Sorry I was snippy, but I have certain pet peeves that irk me to no end. The story is amazing! I love it. Mmmm Sirius...
Peeves the Peeved chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Please refrain from answering review in the chapter. It is annoying as hell. Just PM them, because no one else cares.
Bianca chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
"I'm not sure what happened up in the dorm. He was angry. Very angry. And his quiet, controlled anger worried me far more than if he'd been shouting. He always shouts. Shouting I can handle. But this tense, boxed-in, tightly coiled, cold fury was something I'd rarely seen before, and, to be honest, it always frightens me when I do see it."

One of the many, many, many parts where I just gasped and thought 'A for analysing the way Remus would look at things'.

Very, /very/ well written, ab absolute joy to read!

I'm infinitely jealous ;)
simonella chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
nice:D
adari94 chapter 16 . 10/25/2009
This was so good! it's weird what they say about not being able to put a good book down: I was planning to got to sleep a while ago, but I couldn't stop reading this fic and am finally done at 12:56 am. I am adding this to favorites and am planning on checking your other stuff out!
Ikarinogo chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Love the story!all this smut! *o* remus/sirius forever! \o/
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 16 . 7/21/2009
absolutely loved this fic;p all this angst! all this smutt! wonderful;p