Reviews for A Cat's Tale
kingleby chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
so sweet _
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Yeah, I know you wrote this a long time ago but it is only recently that I read Fruit Basket fics (only Kyo/Tohru though) and remember that you had a fic posted.

That was amazing! The first part, the first POV which many would claim is extremely hard to write, was written very IC and so like Kyo. His views toward Yuki... his thoughts about Shigure... and most of all, his feelings toward his parents... that was emotional! I loved it a lot!

The next part is in third POV and I must say, your writing style speaks well for itself from this point forward. I like your writing style a lot. Cleverly written, with humor and romance mixed in. It is great to have writers who write humor effectively (I fail miserably, too serious for my own good). And the part with "Non-Shigure thoughts. Non-Shigure thoughts" made me laugh out loud. Hehe. Oh, and it wouldn't be a review if I don't praise you for the perfect ending.

Keep it up and I hope to see more Kyo/Tohru from you because I am a hard fan of this couple. Yuki still rocks though. _~
Chinchillia Mobos chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
That was so adorable! Where's the rest?
Shii-chanchick chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Oh holy crap... that was so good! I'm in the middle of a computer class, trying to not let my teacher see this... and trying not to burst into laughter and "aw"s. It was so cool! I loved this! I need to read more of your writings. Good job! And I agree; Kisa is so adorable! And don't worry; you lost sense of your manhood when you wrote this story. XP JK! Keep it up!
deledeledeledeledeledeledelede chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
The irony is astounding. Kyo is awesome, Haru is now one of my favourite characters due to my fanfic, Hana and Megumi together make me laugh like a madwoman, and Hatori is hilarious in his sarcasm. And Kisa is cute. There is not a person alive who can say that she is not cute. And I am not a person who goes ZOMG KISA'S SO CU~TE! But Kisa very nearly made me do that. So, yes, she is cute. Yuki is just too creepy because he looks like a girl. Comments on your comments aside, this was well written. Very melancholy.
Outsane chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aw! So cute! I love it! *squeal* There is probably nothing cuter than Kyo and Tohru together. Yum. _
Aiiro-bara chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
This is a really sweet story. I really like it and this ("Oh crap, what was he thinking? Non-Shigure thoughts! Non-Shigure thoughts!") part made me laugh. _ I like your writing style.
WingsoftheDarkWolf chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
YOU'RE A GUY? O.O i am oficialy creeped out... just how old are u?O.o anyway, u must put more kyo and ...tohru... and ...maybe u should move this to the m-rated section and make a lemon...me a big pervert! XD ...is that something i should be proud of? anyway, kyoru all the way! (luv kyo ~swoon~)
Princess Viv chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I see you did post it up here... Darn it, dude, you should've given me the link to your post up, lol! Would've made this whole much easier, lol. ;; Well, here's what I wrote in your LJ, and I'll just copy and paste it - you deserve the review :

Aw... That was so sweet... The content was adorable, and you portrayed Kyo's character extremely well, I must say - fantastic. Tohru was also portrayed well, but the cat's character totally stood out more. I did enjoy it - at least there wasn't anything soppy - I probably wouldn't have lasted the whole fic, lol! .

All in all, a great fic to be proud of - I hope you do/did post it up on You really should. What I liked then... I liked how there wasn't anything soppy, ya know? It was all about feelings - hidden ones, and interaction. I liked his thoughts too - the italicised words were touching, though I found myself cursing him, plainly cause I love Yuki so much (and no, not because he's "good looking" or anything like that), but that's a good thing, because I really felt it was as if he was saying those words himself.

What I didn't like... There wasn't anything I didn't actually like! Apart from the pairing itself, of course, lol, and that does not count. There were only two mistakes I could see throughout the fic, and the story was slightly short, but usually, the shorter things are, the better... Well, that's what my current English teacher says, lol. ;; I like writing long one shots myself, which doesn't help with my English coursework... T.T *sob*

Good descriptions too, by the way... I seriously think your writing has improved! Well, your writing now is a lot better than the old stories on ya know what I mean? Not that you weren't good before that, but you've gotten better, without a doubt.

The two and a half hours aren't a waste, okay? . Most definitely not, I can assure you...

Anyway, that was it. After that, I rambled off about something else, so I shan't copy and paste anymore. ;; Great fic, once again. Keep up the good work.

Princess Viv
Kokari chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
story was cute! Your a good writer write some more~_
Genevieve de la Noire chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
The story was very well written. It was awesome. Kyo was very much in character, and so was Tohru. A lot of furuba fanfics (I think) have trouble keeping Tohru in character. You overcame that task. Kudos to you!_~
stacy loves kyo-kun chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
you're a great writer!
Sweetest Pea chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
yet another great fic from you im hooked so please update soon. oh yhea who snezzed at the end of the chapter?