Reviews for Half full or half empty?
Ukia Catdragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I have to say, I like this bit of wisdom. It certainly is a good philosophy to keep in mind.
Don't forget to let the silly out now & again, as you did with some of your other Jak & Daxter fics.

Keep writing & have fun!

-.-
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I can totally see Jak sitting there passed out. Very good and funny!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Funny! I like imagining Jak drunk. It's quite entertaining.
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I LOVE DRUNK PEOPLE!
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow, great character study. You definitely hit the jackpot on this one. _
MidnightAbyss chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
*nods sagely* The ultimate drinking wisdom...or is 'the ultimate drunken wisdom' more appropriate? And even drunk, Sig is still looking out for Jak. I laughed at Torn trying to be smart and getting shot down. Jak's unconcious delirium inspiring wisdom is amazing.
Random chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Loved it to pieces! : ) A wonderfully polished jewel of a story, I don't think I can even put an adequate name to the feeling it gave me... Like butterflies fluttering in my stomach, funny and, somehow, a bit sad. And wise. What Dax said about Jak is very simple, minimalistic even, but absolutely true. It was like... the essence of what Jak is - and forgive me if I'm fumbling for words. It's just that at the exact moment I read it, I realized how accurate it was. Jak really is the kind of guy who goes against all odds, no matter how insane it seems or how dim are the chances, and every time you think “that’s it, now he’s done for”, always manages to turn the tables in his favor. That line even gave me a slight chill.

And as always, your grasp of the language and characters is above perfection, everyone sounds and acts exactly as they should, even though they're drunk! (won't you share the secret of how you could pull it of? Pretty please? I won't tell, honest!) Your J&D stories are the best I’ve seen on FF net, keep up the good work!

Random
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
interesting story, jak passed out drunk, daxter speaking philosiphies (sp?) all in all, i laughed my ass off.
Lachivo chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Very calm and serene atmosphere. One of the advantages of fan fiction over regular novella writing is that environments and characters does not need much description. We know them already. This story is based mostly on undertones, and I think that is great. It could have been anyone in those chairs, but as it just so happened, it was guys we knew. And lo, the reader read the skill of the writer, and he was humbled.
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
-gigglesnort- I could just see all of them sitting there, drunk, half-coherent, and talking about glasses half full. Personalities to a tee very original idea no grammar or spelling mistakes I can see An all around good, entertaining, and perfect fanfiction. -thumbs up- Muchos kudos. It was a pleasure to read.
littlekittykat chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
wow daxter finally says something meaningful, who'd of thunk it?
Angevar chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
*chuckles and pets Jak's hair*

It's so much fun to mess with alcohol, ne?
Irish Potatoes chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Brilliant. Sheer Brilliance. That's all that comes to mind. Completely origional idea, characters perfectly in character even in your own situation for 'em,- the whole shabang. HOW do you come up with this stuff? I applaud you!
white.crayons chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I enjoyed reading this story. It has a tinge of humor to it, but it does really show how each of those characters react to situations. Very nice .
Kaeari chapter 1 . 1/2/2006