Reviews for Say Something
takamerlin chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
No fair - ya stopped right before a plot like thing could develope!
Slayer Scribe chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Omg thank you for writing this... I'm a avid crossover reader, and I have just spent the last hour sifting through for a decent crossover with fandoms I actually read. and your story here goes beyond decent try awesome, fun, and slowly moving toward hilarious and witty-with a little warm fuzzy on the side.

Yay!

MJ
cowsquashmelon chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
this is good you should continue
TTFN chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
great story, intrigued by it all, can't wait for more, hope that you update soon
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
Great chapter. I've never even seen an episode of the west wing but I do watch gilmore girls. This is also my second west wing fanfic. I know it's kind of unusual to read a fic for a show you haven't even seen but now I'd really like to see an episode. Can't wait for more on this story.
dietcherryemma chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
I like it very much so far... but your chapters are so stinkin short! More!
amy77 chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
Very funny. Love Sam and miss him a lot. You must continue. I want to know what Josh did that was so horrible...and how coffee will fix it. Can't wait!
Caia chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Will they be staying at the Dragonfly? Will there be enough rooms? Haha! I'm evil! Nono no nononono nono no... I'll just let you go back to YOUR fic... YOURS... I'm insane... :)
Mary Kate113 chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
This is still really interesting. update soon
thedorkygirl chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
I really like this. :-)
Jack chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
Gosh, you gotta make these chapters longer! I love it so far, my two favorite TV shows put together.
Mary Kate113 chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
keep going
Nicole10 chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
"Sorry about this chapter. It didn’t work out."

That made me laugh, but don't worry it worked just fine. It was very cute. Please keep going
Caia chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
"Oh great! You guys made up!" Who said that? 'cos I can only picture either Sam or CJ saying that. ... I like this, did I mention that already? :D
Caia chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
This is the first GG/WW crossover I read. I'll go on readeing if you go on writing!