Reviews for Slippery
Kari-demon chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
that was so hot that it -hurts- *shiver*
Viperous chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
This is extremely good. Very in character despite the usually squicky pairing, and it works very well. Just goes to prove that less is more, because with few words you capture more than most do with fifty pages of Jayne/River squickiness.

Only thing I didn't like was River's religious talk. Seemed slightly...forced. But other than that you got her weird talk down perfect.
Jade Chase chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
This was FANTASTIC. Very hot, and very visual, I loved it.

Thanks for writing.

Jade C.
slaygirl101 chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
OMG...no, that cant be it. I just finished Elsewhere and it was amazing. I want another sprawling epic...and the sex part is really good too. You can't just write that, get me all hot and bothered, and say -Le Fin.

Since I may not be able to sway your ending there I will say I loved it. You're very good at this pair and I really want to see more of them through your writing (you can never get too much Rayne) I have to say I really like the fact that Jayne, while he has never kissed before, loved it so much. That's just so...eep! I loved it, I did squeek when I read that part (as girlish and goofy as that may sound) I loved it, write more! If not in this story another then because I cant get enough of your Rayne!
Karanina chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
YAY Jayne kissed her!

I liked how you made Jayne's distaste of kissing stem from not having done much of it before. It seems like something Jayne would do. You know, the macho men thing, never admit they weren't good at something, rather say they didn't like doing it.
Crimson-Poppy chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
OMG! I think I may be speechless. That was really beautifully written and quite hot. Thought it was really sweet, Janye never have kissed before, kinda gave River the edge a little. Great job.
bugchicklv chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
HOLY COW! *fans self* HOT! (more?) I must say I love the idea that Jayne DOESN'T kiss because he HASN'T BEEN kissed. Kissing doesn't seem the kind of thing a whore'd go for; and I'd think MOST of Jayne's experience, prodigious though it may be, still came from women he's had to pay.
Maladicta chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
nicely written...
TBug chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I LOVED this fic! You have captured them perfectly and I do so hope that you will continue with this story and/or write more Rayne fic. They are addicting! Very hot!
Karanina chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
You dirty, dirty girl.

This is definately much more "adult" than your last fic (but who am I to talk). I really like how she's wearing him down, and hopefully she'll wear him down enough that he'll kiss her and love her and... yup I'm a cheesy romantic.

Great to see that you're writing again. I can understand how after Elsewhere you might need a break from writing a long piece, but I do hope you write another long plot-filled story, cos I really enjoy your style & ideas.
Denorae chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Pretty story! Just dirty enough. I truly hope you continue this piece. I personally would love to see Jayne kiss her...among other things . Keep up the fantastic writing :)
tori deathangel chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
heh, thats one way for river to get her way. so happy to see you've been writing more.
Shall-Iin chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Nice story. Well done. Good characterization and interesting twist on Rayne stories.

Hopefully you decide to expand on this as a series of short little blurbs or a longer story.

Loved the end and how you had Jayne keep giving in to her after he refused to do so.
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Oh. My. God. That was so incredibly hot, and I just love the opening poem. Since I am hopelessly addicted to this CrazyBeautifulDangerous "ship" that is Rayne...I feel obligated to ask: Follow up chapter where he kisses her? Please? *puppy-dog eyes*. Thanks for making my night.

OH! And did you know that it was YOUR fan-fic "Elsewhere" that inspired me to write my own? You made Rayne seem absolutely possible. *hugs*
Artemis Moonshine chapter 1 . 9/15/2005