Reviews for The Boy
ifonlysnapewasreal chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
i love this story there are not enough fics out there wher petunia and lily are learning to love
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I really like this story, because it looks at Petunia in a different light. Everyone always thinks that she is a total brat and a real jerk to Lily, but nobody actually realizes that Petunia and Lily had once been close friends. It makes me wonder how she must have felt (besides jealous) when Lily left for Hogwarts. I really like this story. Thanks so much for writing it! Caseyandra
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was fantastic! It was a little sad, but very, very sweet. I always feel sorry for Petunia. Thanks for writing!

xxKellsabelle.
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
that was really good...I never though Petunia would think like that but i know its like awesome I thought she would have taken the scarf but im glad its so sweet I wish they could have been friends the books would have been happier

cheers

LAuren
snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
really good. it's a different perspective on things, I've never read a story from Petunia's point of view, and this was really good
ms james potter chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
aw. i love it.
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
that was good. I am beginning to like stories where lily and Petunia are close. Yours was good! :)
i chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I really liked this story and how you portrayed both characters. Fics often portray petunia as "a bitch" and Lily as hating her and that just never felt right. I think youre dead on.
rubber ducky 9 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
this story is so amazing! the take on Petunia's POV was sort of enlightening and sort of lessens your bad opinion of Petunia.
lilydarling chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
that was a really sweet story. i liked it alot! xoxo
UsagiMiyuki chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
is this kinda like part of love is a funny thing cause that be kinda kool lol..what does the boy mean though?
Hilaryjojo chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
That was a really good story.
GoldenGirl16 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I really, really liek this oneshot! I think its so sweet! I was wondering if you could write a sequel to Love Is A Funny Thing? I really liked that fanfic, it may be my favorite Lily/James fanfic. Anyway, keep writing!

Savanna
shadowydreamer chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
i'm really glad that you took the time out to write this story. The special thing about this is that it's a one-shot, but also because it's very well-written. :) But what makes me really like this story is that it offers another side of the story from Petunia's POV. that's really special. a lot of people seem to think that everything was petunia's fault, but lily's parents, and even perhaps lily herself are to blame for the distance betweent the two sisters. lily got all of the attention for almost everything, and that must have been really painful for petunia.

anyway, thanks for writing this.
PotterChick958 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh, wow. That was so good. A side of Petunia that we never see. That was just the right lenght, and wonderfully written. I sometimes see Petunia as a girl who was sad she had lost her sister. This is one of those priceless sister moments that we don't have enough of. Good job! And keep writing!