Reviews for Better Late
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh this makes me laugh and cry. God so many feels. Really fantastic writing and I adore the excuses. You write Kakashi really well.
neidr91 chapter 1 . 2/23
At first I was laughing and then with that last sentence I kind of started crying. But, I still liked your story a whole lot.
HalfDrow chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Seems plausible. You did a good job making the story funny and humorous, and still having a tragic undertone through it all. Loved the implication of Icha Icha 3
IE chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
That was Funny XD
Faiithless chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awed to the point that I'm absolutely speechless
valre chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Ugh, that last line was like taking a dagger to my heart.

*cries* So beautiful, though!
Booklover0608 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I used to really dislike Kakashi when I started reading Naruto and Naruto fanfictions, but now...
WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *crying oceans* The poor cutie had such problems during his childhood and lost all his friends and has to deal with Naruto *sniffle* (worst thing that ever happened to him) How can anyone stay mad at him?
Angelic Fluffle chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I will be rereading this forever.
Crystia chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Ahhh! Do I laugh or cry at this? I don't know...

Haha...my favorite excuse was probably that last one, about 'changing his look'. Although for some reason I also enjoyed the 'I found a piece of string'. XD

And then my smile disappeared and my eyes watered when Kakashi told the truth to the Hokage. Wahhh. T.T

Excellent one-shot! :)
-Crystia
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Sad... :'( ...
I love Kakashi's lame excuses, hilarious! And he wasn't OOC! Great piece of work!
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was nice, sorta sad but nice. I liked seeing how the late fiasco evolved into what it is now. It's really sad though that he comes up the excuses instead of just dealing with the problem, seems sort of like self torture. Good story, keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Nice.
Coyoyotie chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
CRYING
TheOnlyWayOut chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is great. It is a perfect blend of comedy and drama and told a simple yet powerful story. Great job!
Miner603 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Are you gonna add any more to this? If not, then please label it completed.