Reviews for Better Late
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
wow, that was sweet
Gawd Complex chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I didn't think that much of this, really. It was well-written, but there was nothing special, nothing outstanding about it.

That was until I read the last line: "Sorry, I'm late, Obito."

That was so... sad. :']

Absolutely amazing.
MnlLolita chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I like it
Miss Artemis chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I can actually see that happening, from years after Obito's death to how he is in the series. I can actually see that happen. It was very meaningful and very humor. Usually I don't like sentimental Kakashi fics where he's angsty and stuff (I can never handle it, I start crying before I even realize it), but this was too good a read to ignore.

You did a wonderful job. It made me laugh and it made my heart ache.

-Miss Artemis
FlameTwirler chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Um, wow. Wow. Can I say that again? Wow.

In case you hadn't guessed, you completely blew me away with this story. You delved deep into Kakashi's psyche and came out with not only a more detailed, but also (what I think at least) accurate depiction of him (at least his mentality).

I'm glad to have read this fic. (And I must say I think I'll probably think of it anytime over the next week when something references his lateness.)
Kwala chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
loved it
une valentine chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Hm...It was amusing, but still...very sad. :(
naash chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
that was great. in a way sad but it was great

naash
PurpleAjah chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Such a deep undertone to a happy-go-lucky fic. Really worth reading! Love the list of excuses, and his reaction to first reading that book x3
XStrife chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Its a really great Kakashi centric story. Really fun to read, and yet full of meaning..Nice work.
bluelotusflower chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Wow. I love Kakashi, and this fic portrays him brillintly. Thanks for this. :)
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
*wails* OMG that last line literally brought tears to my eyes!
angelgrl chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
aya! enjoyed this fic so much! lol, loved the 'i got lost on the road of life' and the 'there was this old lady...continue for ten minutes...and she gave me a lollipop'

loved it! loved the end too.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »