Reviews for Better Late
Lucy-Chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I'm so glad I found this story!

"Better Late" is not only very well written in a technical sense, but you've also skillfully blended and balanced humor and heart. It's funny, touching, and surprising revealing all at the same time. To manage that requires an understanding not only of the character, but of human nature as well.

One aspect I especially appreciated is that you've captured a side of Kakashi that has been hinted at but never fully explained. You've provided the reader with a rare glimpse of the private Kakashi who hides behind the mask.

This is, hands down, the best Kakashi fanfic I've ever read.
AlwayzBored chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
LOL
Luvguurl chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
sad and cute. i liked it.
openwindow2 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
EFFING AWESOME STORY!
arppro chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Beautiful, and sad but very Kakashi. Loved it very much~
Adaon chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I really liked this story, thanks for writing it.
DSK chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That was stupendous. I loved it, its just that simple. You rock.
Shadow Dragon Boss chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Ah, what a great story. I loved Kakashi's excuses, like the sheep-crossing, the rabid squirrels, and the shampoo excuse. Aw heck, they were all great and amusing! Very well done story. A little sad, yet funny at the same time. Nice work!

~ SDB, the sarbid nuclear ninja hamham :3
feifeixu chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow that was really good. Kakashi... not a lot on the imagination side. but i liked it.. .
Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Strange how something that made me laugh so could also make me cry. I love it.
Rukia-sama chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Lovely story! : D
wyldcat chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Great work! Held together really well.
1421205181141017 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
This is so sweet and sad...

Good job.
OutdatedDone chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I really love this explanation for Kakashi's lateness. And the fact that he'll be late for everyone except Obito.
Govannen chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Oh my god, that was fantastic... I've read Kakashi Gaiden, and it makes it so much deeper, and yet the fic is still entertaining (his excuses!) and offers a very plausible, but so sad, explaination for his tardiness.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »