Reviews for A shot of ice
Renn chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Really good one. Especially loved the ending!
Ranna chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Umm...Kasan, I'm a really big fan of your work and everything, but...I'm pretty sure it's spelled Flanoir. Just saying.
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wow. That was good.
Runzia chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
OMG! I totally am feeling the characterizations. They are exactly spot on in my opinion. I love the back and forth between Zelos and Kratos. I'm exactly at this part in the game so, everything seems so... Well great. :D Please continue this, you have fans waiting for you. :D

Amber
shadowddwolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Great fic, I love it! It's a little sad at end, but that's part of the story. Kratos cares about Lloyd alot, doesn't he? I'm a big fan of those father and son momemts they share. I chose the Kratos ending. A shame that Zelos had to die. He's not my favorite character, but I still didn't want him to die.

I think your stories are great. Please keep writing and updating. ;)
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Nice work kasan! Tis nice to see Kratos still caring for Lloyd like that, as for Zelos, the dude needs to lighten up XD, lovely one-shot kasan, can't wait for more D
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
How can you write these wonderful 5,0 word entries in such small timeframes (or so it seems anyway)? You must be able to type faster than the speed of light or have buttloads of free time. I envy you.

Hehehe, Zelos and Kratos most certainly aren't the best of buddies... no wonder you have to 'kill' one off in the end. For there can only be one red haired hero! Aaw, Kratos soo worried 'bout Lloydie catching a cold, it's a freaking cold for heaven's sake! I've got one now and there no difference in my-::conks out due to pill::