Reviews for Come Clean
MiwSher-Sekhmet chapter 14 . 9/14/2006
Yellow! Haven't updated in a long while, I see... ah well. So you did end up putting me into Hufflepuff, a wise choice, I don't think I could really live up to Griffindore standards, I'm not overly brave ya know. Well, it's about time I leave you and get dressed, school sucks, let's just say that. Update soon! Tootles!

PS: How's it going for you at college?
Noc007 chapter 14 . 9/7/2006
Interesting story, I like it. Will look forward to an update!

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "An Arranged Marriage" )
Totentanz chapter 13 . 6/27/2006
This was so good! Please update!

amythestpony chapter 13 . 6/26/2006
I love this story, please update soon. I hope that Sirius and Becca get together soon. I mean she is obviously in this world for a reason, and I think that reason is to follow her heart and make things right! aka, getting it on with Sirius, and making sure he doesn't die by warning Harry about his dreams, and making sure he learns Occulmency (sp?). Anywho, it's just a thought. I love how you've inserted spanish dialouge into your story, that's good, makes the story well-rounded.

Toodles with special brownies,

*Amy Thestpony*
Totentanz chapter 12 . 6/19/2006
wow...I know I reviews twice in a row but I just finished reading all the chapters and...wow! This is wicked great! I hope you update soon cause I wanna read more!

Totentanz chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
Hey! I really like your story! I am up to Ch. 5 right now! It is really cool and a different approach which I enjoy a lot! Keep up the good work and I am going to keep on reading!

MiwSher-Sekhmet chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
Great chapter... still love it... Do you have any idea how hard it is to give someone a really detailed review when said author's story is extremely good and well thoughtout? Well, think of this as one such a time. Excellent work, keep it up! Tootles!
MieSher-Sekhmet chapter 11 . 5/1/2006
Hey. Look. I finally reviewed! Yet another wonderful chapter. I don't really know why like this story so much, but I do. Anywho. I know this is so short, but I really must go. i need to go out for a walk, then have a shower and into bed by 9... early, yes, i know, but I have rowing tomorrow morning at 5:50 AM, so I have an excuse! update asap! Tootles!
The Noble Rot chapter 10 . 4/24/2006
You really do know how to weave a ripping good story, my dear. Not only was this thoroughly amusing and captivating, it was also very well-thought-out plotwise (a personal obsession of mine). You kept everyone in character but made them more 'real', if you know what I mean. I found myself feeling closer to characters like Mundungus and Ginny and Ron when you wrote about them. And I adore this Rebecca girl! What a feisty, charming character! I'd like to see more of her, I confess. Well done!
MiwSher-Sekhmet chapter 9 . 3/3/2006
great chapter! still love it! I hate spiders. Nup, can't stand 'em at all. Anywho, I must go now. Hope you can update asap! Tootles!
MiwSher-Sekhmet chapter 8 . 2/5/2006
Damn right I own myself. Be kinda awkward if I didn't... Anywho. Great chapter, but you must update faster! You cannot keep me in suspence for too long, I tend to go slightly crazy... like now. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking: "Like you're any better at updating quickly" *scowls* and you'd be right. Look out world, terrible updater comin' through! Actualy, I have the next two chapters ready for The Forgotten and the next chapter ready for Nile's Edge. So ha!

I'm bored right now, so I'll probably go and create more chapters and work on my book of which I am on the last chapter for the third time in a row. Oh, and, I've also got a new plot line for a crossover x 3 set in LotR era. It'll probably go under ccl though.

AND I've also got an idea for a sequal to The Forgotten, concerning the certain children's adventures in a certain magical school involving a series of certain books... it may take awhile. But if The Forgotten takes me until collage/university to complete, then I'm finally allowed to read/watch the books/movies! Only two more years!

WOW, this is one long review, but sadly, I must go now and continue to be bored. Fare thee well (and update at all costs). Tootles!

Amber
MiwSher-Sekhmet chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
Great! I've got hmwk so this has gotta be short. I still love this fic and you had better update sooner! Hurry, hurry, hurry! Can't wait! (Am I in the next chappie? *shrugs* Just wondering.)Tootles!

PS: About that Quidditch, is there a specific team during the Marauder's Era, or no?
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Fabulous! I need to read more when I get the chance (and that's not often)!
MiwSher-Sekhmet chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Aww, I get a chapter dedicated to me? *wipes tear away* I feel so special! This chapter was good, as always, so I do hope you will update sooner rather than later. Keep up the great work. Tootles!
MiwSher-Sekhmet chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
Opps, I forgot to review chapter 3... don't kill me! lol. I really like this story, who cares if no one else does! I'm interesting in seeing who Rebecca finally ends up with, Remus or Sirius. Well, very good, update asap! Tootles!

PS: Chapter 17 is going slow but steady, but it's thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend so I'll try and get it done over the holidays, K?