Reviews for A Pleasant Reprieve
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
ed throwing tuna roy EPIC WIN :D
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
he chucked a can of tuna at his head! i love it! lol...
Katty008 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Oh so entertaining.
jenelric chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
lol that was awesome!
Annethy chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
hahahahahahahhahahaha... tuna thebac of roy's head ... i'm not sure, but it's funny...
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Oh man, thats great. I love the ending.

YcN chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
im just here to say thanks for the reveiw of my story . . .

as for the spellinf for tooka koukan or touka koukan as u say

its weird cauz im used to this way of spelling, just cauz of my chat habits with other japanese people . . .

and i apoligize (sp?) for the grammar errors . . . i write most of my fics at 3 or 4 in the morning, half asleep . . . and never chek

from now on, i'll try to check, but i am sorry

as for the AU thing, well I'm calling Japan Japon for that reason

well, thanks for telling, and sorry for my mistakes!
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
absolutly brilliant ; this one made my day.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Hi, Henrika!

Yep, you've just gotta love Ed's fanged grin! Roy definitely deserved that one! I haven't seen that chapter of the manga, but I bet I'll recognize the clothing from your description. Another fun little scene and I loved it! I hope you are having fun at college. Thanks for posting a new story, it made my day. Take care and don't work too hard.

Terry
Aeralis chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I love your story so far! Please update soon! uh...uh...uh..Sorry that I couldn't flatter you with more complicated adjectives. XD Update soon!
Prides Tears chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
That was funny! XD
tath-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
"Ed just gave him a fanged grin."

Bwahahaha, that's the best description of Ed's grin I've seen! That's awesome. XD Like you said, you just know something bad's going to happen to someone when you see that.

This was a wonderful ficlet, of course, as always! I love imagining them all relaxing for a bit and just chatting about "things that had nothing to do with work". :D

And that ending was priceless. XD Edo: 1, Taisa: 0! (This round, anyway. :P) I can't wait to read your next ficlet! You're definitely one of the best Hagaren fanfic writers out there. :D
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Besides, cartoons feed cats milk. And this is an anime...which I might add is in a diffrent world. How do you know that THEIR cats are lactose-intolerant? Oh-well...I loved the story! It's so funny!