Reviews for The Real World Saiyuki Style
YumeHikari chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Yes. Please. Want more. XP I like how it's Hakkai who got everyone together and YES YES YES to everyone being stuck with Nii and Homura for any length of time.
Susuke Tamagawa chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Ahem. MORE. I detest MTV but I would go out and buy a tv and get cable if this was on air. As it is they would never do something this awesome, only you. We, the fangirls, depend on you so do something about our pressing need for the promises made in the summary.
Kpaz chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
this story is very promising and funny as hell. please update soon. im looking forward ot it
Domon-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
OMG! That was one of the funniest things I've read all night! I must have more,, MORE I say. I'm looking forward to that tub sex. XD Good job.
Lizzable-cat chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I like this story and will be following it's progress.

good job.
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
LOL! i cant wait for more PLEASE UPDATE!
BoredorBoard chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Ne! you should wright more!
Keaira Rogue chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Nice plot, but why no Goku? Ah well, not everyone shares my love for him. Keep writing, I can tell its gonna be awesome.
fuzzybunnytoo chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
YES YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE IT IS HALARIOUS. i LOVE THIS
fuzzybunnytoo chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
MORE PLEASE!
Moonsong4 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Absoluty awsome lauge out loud, ypu got it going on in the fanfic department. Woot!
julie chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
i like this story its funny!lol
Ashen Ravenwing chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
lmao! It takes alot to make me laugh in a fanfic, but you set up the humor in this perfectly! I love it!
maria chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
waa, i really can't imagine that group in the same house for ten weeks!please update soon!
wild demonic angel chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I love it! Please update soon! Oh, I know it's bad karma to promoteyour own stories (especially in your reveiw to another person's story), but I just put up some polls and I have a triple tie on my hands so i'm kind of desperate. So I was hping you wouldn't mind reading my story and submiting an answer to the polls. If you do please read the directions in the authors note. Thanks! This story is going on my favorites list!