Reviews for Get the Phone
thewerepuppy chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I know it's been, like, 6 years since you wrote this, but I just wanted to drop buy and say how much I loved it. It's one of the VERY few fanfictions I've read of any show that actually does read like an actual episode. Thanks for sharing it, and happy writing!
Parevu chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
it's been a long time since an update, i wish you would continue ;_;
TheYummyPencil chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Oh gawd, I just realised how late I am to the review party! I’m sorry about that :-( But hey, at least I got here! And I brought snacks! Now onto our review...

Dude, that was AWESOME! I love me some Aaron and Mahandra and I can totally see them all knocked up! Please, please, PLEASE let there be a continuation of this! I'm really intrigued as to why the muses kept Jaye from telling (and really worried about Mahandra drinking beer, I must confess) the truth...

P.S: Brass monkey is my favourite :-)
TheYummyPencil chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Aw, I love how close Aaron/Mahandra/Jaye are! They’re so close they take pregnancy tests together :D Am I supposed to want them to have lots of part black, part white, part Native American babies together? Because I do!

Great chapter :-)
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Squee! I just completed the first and last season of 'Wonderfalls' on YouTube and all I wanted was a little fanfiction to help ease my pain :-( Well, I found a little (VERY little) and most of it is just...blah.

But THIS is a breath of fresh air! It's funny, smart, in character, and features my two favourite couples (the ONLY major couples on the show but whatever)! Besides a few punctuation errors, it's pretty much perfect! Looking forward to the next...
vesperlynds chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
great story.I love it.
idjunkie chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
I know that you completed this story but you should totally write another Aaron/Mahandra story. I found the story as charming as the characters. Great dialogue and the bantering between the three were really in character.
T Parke-Laine chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Aw, this was great. Usually when people post fic in script form it's a hot mess, but it really works here. I think you captured the characters and the tone of the show perfectly.
Dina C chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
This is well done and adorable. I love the Aaron and Mahandra relationship, so I particularly enjoyed this story. Good work!
Flash Foreward chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Lol, I love it! It's really funny, really in character, and just great.

Not sure how I feel about reading it in screenplay format... but that's just me.

Great job!
LMiC2001 chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
this is too cute. I like it a lot.
RBSIII chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
I wonder how this adventure affected Jaye and Eric's plans for the next evening?
BatteredChild chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
I liked it, good job.
mouse209 chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
Better late than never to leave a review. The characters dialog is dead-on accurate. Clean running, no fillers, zero redundant lines. Chapter 3, scene INT. JAYE’S TRAILER “LIVINGROOM”, line 153 to 185, first pass I got a tad lost in the crosstalk. I thought there was going to be a freaky plot twist (eluding a “T” rating). Re-reading it a couple times made sense. Line consolidation would help reading-ease, nevertheless it’ll works wonderful on the big screen. Thumbs-up!
Pavlova Lamington chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
Without a doubt, the best Wonderfalls fanfic I've ever read. I've just seen Caged Bird, and this is exactly the kind of fic I've been looking for! You've got all of the voices down absolutely perfectly, it reads like an episode of the show. Write more!