Reviews for Share the Darkness
mayalewis16 chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
OMG! write more! this is good! i cant wait to see what Achmed and Grunthor do to Ashe! UPDATE ASAP!
Inner Sakura-chan chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
i love this story so far it doesn't seem confusing at all
piwqefjk chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Poor Rhapsody. Wonder what Ashe will do . . .
laced-with-fire chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
cool chapter and a cool story so far, update soon
NebulaSpider chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
Hey, it's good to see that you haven't given up on the story. Keep writing when you have the time. :)
Drachen chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
Hey, an update! The chapters are a bit short, but I live in a glass house, so I can't throw stones. Other than that, I love where it's going! It's very in-character for him to try to "fix" her by insulting her first, trying to elicit a response. Also, I love the mental image of Achmed fidgeting. Keep up the good work - I hope to see more soon!

-Drachen
DarkIlluser chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
Just letting you know that I support this fic. The characters aren't too OOC, you've done a good job.
animemoma chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
very nicely done,I almost thought for a minute he was just going ro kiss her! But it's better the way you did it, prolong the suspense. Wish it was a little longer though, but I understand how hard it is to find time and inspiration for it. Keep it up. I'll look forward to the next installment.
Verya chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
cool, luv it

hope u update soon (u better)

Verya
RosethornAngel chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
started off a bit shaky but it's improving! I love it when people start writing rhapsody fics for the first time, its nice to see the settling into the story. anyways KEEP GOING!
laced-with-fire chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
gd for a first, carry on
Insane Dragoness chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
great start. please continue!
Priestess of the Myrmidon chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
Well, don't worry about Gruthor or Achmed being out of character. They're fine. Really, Rhapsody is too. This is a wonderful start to a story. I've always wondered what is going to happen next in the books, and you have done a great job caputring one of the possible outcomes. So far, good work. I can't wait to see where this story is leading to. Update soon!

Priestess
Shadow-Seeker-13 chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
I like those chapters, though they are a bit short./ I think you've kept everyone in character and done a very nice job setting up the story line so far. keep up the good work and plz update soon! ;)
Verya chapter 3 . 2/12/2006