Reviews for Transforming Thought
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 16 . 5/4/2011
Good story! Not how they describe it in tge book, but I think it's better.
ShakeIt-Don'tBreakIt chapter 16 . 4/27/2007
oh how sweet! i loved it! now im going to read the sequal! luv ya!
and-chaos-reigned chapter 16 . 8/15/2006
aw...! that was adorable! very fluffy, but good fluff! ) lovely lily/james stuff, it really was. keep it up! i'm going to read the sequel now...
PiperPaigePhoebe01 chapter 16 . 4/19/2006
Aw...that was so SWEET! I loved it. Going to go read the sequel now.
PiperPaigePhoebe01 chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Oh, wow. I love this fic. It's sweet and funny and...FLUFFY! I ADORE fluffy fics.

I really really really LOVED the pillow fight, and the hot cocoa. Gonna go read the rest now.
PiperPaigePhoebe01 chapter 9 . 4/19/2006
OH MY GOD! I loved that so much! I burst out laughing at James's reaction. In fact, I burst out laughing throughout the whole thing! This fic is very FUNNY!

"Maybe she HAD lost her mind..." Classic. I loved that line. Can't wait to read the rest.
PiperPaigePhoebe01 chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
Wow. I really loved the werewolf part. This is actually the first story that actually goes through what Remus has to go through during his transformations. Don't you feel so bad for him? Once every month, he loses control of who he is and doesn't remember anything of what he's done or...anything.

I liked the Padfoot, Prongs and Wormtail part. I liked the little games Padfoot does with Moony. Can't wait to read the rest.
PiperPaigePhoebe01 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Hey, I really liked this. I really liked the Sirius/Reme conversation. Can't wait to read the rest.

Can you maybe read and review mine, because I want more feedback? The first chapter goes short of slow, but it gets better as you go along. It's called "Opposites Atract." I would really appreciate it if you R & R.
paddy89 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
this was brilliantly written. i'm honestly quite picky when it comes to reading fics; not too much fluff, gotta have humor, and a way with words! lol i think this is a great story, your description and choice of words really help to express the characters feelings and thoughts. i guess i jsut htink it's pretty great!

-cally.
LemonDropAnyone chapter 16 . 3/3/2006
Hey hey, great story! Excellent really! Loved how you portrayed each character, I think its exactly how each would act! Nice job! Off to read the sequel...This is going on my favs list for sure!

LemonDropAnyone
Ookami-Lupin chapter 16 . 12/25/2005
great story, Its awesome !
StillSleeping chapter 12 . 12/18/2005
I couldn't get all of Chapter 11 on my computer. Could you possibly email me that chapter. I didn't understand 12. I didn't know they kissed!
dead-girls chapter 16 . 12/11/2005
Whoa...whoa...whoa...That was really good! For the sequel name, just call it the same title, and just put "The sequel." Oh yes, aren't I creative?
Spaz chapter 16 . 11/3/2005
hi..uhh, I like the story its really great..but if im not mistaken (and sory if I am), wasn't this kinda about Lupin?.. eh.. still GREAT! can't think of anynames for the sequel though, sorry!
lovely ravenclaw chapter 16 . 10/30/2005
aw that was too sweet, i can't wait for the sequel!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »