Reviews for Breaking Even
jks chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
MORE MORE We need more! Please add to the story
gsrgirl4eva chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Loved it! The whole thing was just great and the interaction between Grissom and Sara just made me laugh, I could so imagine this happening lol. Great fic, really well written, I was sad when I got to the last bit.
Midnight De Levella chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
Brilliant storyline, excellent
Quill-32 chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
Hee! Love the arguing, and the Scrabble, and the last line. Lots of fun.
taramis chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
Oh I liked how the Scrabble game evolved into an actual discussion about their relationship! I'm wishing you did have another chapter or so to describe a recovered Sara...heh.
Taletha chapter 6 . 12/5/2005
What a great end to a great story. Great job! Ading this to my favorites list!
Taletha chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
Man! What a tease. Grissom is always running away - jst when they where going to have a breakthrough. But I am proud that he was able to tell Sara that she makes him nervous.

So funny, Brass and Catherine showing up - making Sara and Grissom even more uncomfortable! This is going to be a blast!
Taletha chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
Grissom has a naughty mind!
Taletha chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
I'm laughing out loud in sporatic bursts and my family is starting to think that something is wrong with me.

Need I say again how funny Brass is? His inner thoughts are hilarious!

Once again, Sara and Grissom adorable. When are they going to figure out what we already know? That they are perfect for one another.
Taletha chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
At the risk of sounding redundant, this story is so adorable.

I was not disappointed this chapter. I was actualy looking forwad to the tension between the two. Seeing, or reading rather, Grissom this upset is so funny. Only Sara can get him this way.

Enter Brass! I love this guy.

Another great chapter!
Taletha chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I can't believe that I haven't seen this before.

There are so many cute things going on in this chapter. And so many laugh out loud moments.

I love Sara and Grissom together. Under duress just makes it even more fun! Catherine and Brass's one liners are priceless. They really are scene stealers.

I'm looking forward to reading how Sara adjusts to Grissom's presence in her small apartment. Should be very interesting.

Great chapter. Love the length. Can't wait to read more!
Saphira1990 chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
very good story!
Bradybunch4529 chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
I did enjoy the game. The only stopping point I had was how you got FAITH off of Chicken. Just can't figure it out. But other than that the chapter was fabulous. And a great ending. Wish you would do a sequel though.
Reonyea chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
If that's the end, you have to write a sequel!

I love all your work by the way, I've spent the day doing the non-scary fanfiction equivalant of stalking, where you read every story by a person *g* I really enjoyed all your stories, especially the convention one and this.
ButterflySidle chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
You're going to WHAT? end it! gahnees! lol it was really good! More chapter I say P

It was a great story and ur characters were almost exact!