Reviews for The Coldest Calm
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I liked it - an original beginning :)

Please continue writing this fanfiction! It has potential!
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this is good! write more :)
BrokenDestiny chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Woot. I like it. Usually if someone writes Harry as a vampire he turns beyond dark in like 4 seconds instead of the real time it should take. And he always drinks blood so easy not really in character for harry. I thought you wrote him well and the story is nice so far...I'm not the biggest fan of severus and harry but ill rad this one to the end.
Twilights silvermage chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
...WOW! I can't wait till the next chapter! PLEase update 't leave me hangin lol :'
black king chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
harry is too naive. too much of him thinking vampires are evil and him rejecting his powers. make more cunning and Slythrinish.
bundles-'o-joy chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
goddamn, laureno, you're such a good writer!

anyway, i've buckled. just written a hp fic. can't help myself. summer. gah. oh well, great job!
DebsTheSnapeFan chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
please please please oh please update you so have to this story is great!
zafaran chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Okay, this is an interesting twist on a post-HBP worldview. I'm very interested in seeing where you go with this. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime really soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Lizzo Foshizzo chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
hehehe. i remember this story. how come you never finished it? i LOVED this story! ugh! i expected better from you!

hehe, j/k, you know i love you, ren-san.
LadyRaylen chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I really enjoy your writings. :-)) This is very much in the Hellsing vein of things... You should keep writing this one too. hahaha so many things to write, so little time.

Please keep up the good writings! Its like bringing Hellsing to Harry Potter.
Lubbleeone chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
hm...it was pretty ok! I think that you should write another chapter! um... whats hellsing?
Lady Rebecca of the Night Walkers and Element Holders chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Very good start. We have the same birthday! Except I'm 104 years your senior...Too bad.
serious.effort chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
A very good Vampire fiction, I'm thinking. *smiles* I look forward to more.

-exile
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
great start, i'm loven the plot, i just love non-human!harry fics, can't wait to see whats going to happen to him update ASAP
DebsTheSnapeFanNow chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
no way! this story is Wickid man really cool cant wait for the update