Reviews for Valentine's Day Sucks!
DizzyDior12 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hehehe, this is such a good story. We've all had days like this. :D I love their drunken personalities. 3
Malselene chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Love this. Especially the nobody messes wit the turks especially when they're drunk
Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
this was writen so well, wowies. i love the way drunk gets writen and the Turks are such great chars, thanks for writing it!
Arashi Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Well, that was interesting. I've got it up on my profile, but you've got to wait for another person to put one up. Anyway, this was pretty good. You've got an odd idea of Valentine's tho'...
I abhor Valentines day chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Yeah, yesterday was a great day to get wasted [best way to do so, Mamajuana(a kind of fermented rum)]. I love the story and how it justifys getting wasted till you can't see at all for all the characters present. Much less hear, or get the picture. I would have reviewed yesterday but I was busy geting plastered my self. Mind you typing this while having a hangover bigger than behemoth is very difficult. As for improvement...more detail on the drinks actually consumed, I only say this because I think giving each character a preferred drink would give them more character as heavy drinkers.
illist chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
dude this has so happened to me before!

funny. good stuff.
icewolf9 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005

AWESOMELY HILARIOUS! I thought this was GREAT! SO sunny all the way through! My fav bit: "You don't wanna fuck with the Turks, 'specially when we're drunk, and pissed off, and it's our least favorite day of the year. Shit, no, this isn't a good time to fuck with us. Nope, don't wanna, something, something... Damn, just lost my train of thought."

Yup, it's a long quote, but i love it all!

Really good job! You should do more one-shot style fics like this, really, really, really good! _ Definitely goin on favs!
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Rude POV! What's more-it's *drunk* Rude POV! You have no idea how happy that makes me. You're right-Rude doesn't get near enough time in the spotlight. I wonder if it's that people disregard him, or if they're unsure of how to write him. Either way, it's a shame he's so underappreciated.

Let's see, you've got the Turks, which I love, them hating on Valentine's Day, which I love, and you've got them doing it totally plastered, which, of course, I love.
Soporific chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Yay! It's sorta bittersweet that they're getting drunk together. ) Interesting story, beautifully written. Need I say more? Loved it.
Red is the new Blonde chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Wow, interesting, I like this, is it a one-shot? I feel bad for Reno, Tseng, and Rude (I could care less about Elena, I don't like her) poor guys have tragic love lives, Tseng loves Aeris but she loves Cloud/Zack, Rude loves Tifa but can't have her cause she's obsessed with Cloud and he can't start a relationship with anyone cause he's a killer, Reno, well, unfortunately the game never told us who he liked (wish it was Aeris he liked) but your story, I'm going to take a guess, uh, he had a girlfriend/lover, the day after Valentine's day was her birthday, day after that she was killed. Poor Reno, Tseng, and Rude, loved the way you captured Rude's POV, he seemed very IC (which is pretty hard to do with Rude since he barley speaks in the game, hell, I think he has less lines than Tseng). Anyways, if this is a multi-chapter fic, update soon, and if not, well, good job, definatly going to be added to my favs!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Man, no question. Valentine's Day totally sucks. This was kinda sweet and sad and funny, with everyone talking about who they can't have. And I liked reading from Rude's point of view. I love the way you characterize the Turks. And that last part with Rude thinking "I think I was trying to forget something, but I can't remember." It made me smile. The whole damn fic made me smile actually. Must be nice to be drunk with friends in a bar and not mangled in a corner somewhere with leaves in your hair like all those DARE ads say. Heheheheh. Nicely written.
Feilian chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
That was a great one shot.

Need to do that too next year.

Valentine's Day really sucks.

I hope you update your other Fanfic soon. )