Reviews for Love till now
its awesome so far
!#wwe #
Cholena chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
A little mispelling, but good all the same.
Happygolucky103 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
i love this story.
Mrs. Lori Cullen chapter 27 . 4/24/2008
HOW could YOU do that to Persephanie she needs john! i hate reanna she is such a bitch, i really really do hope that she tells john the truth!

other tham that i love your story!

- Lori
sweetcandyfun chapter 27 . 10/20/2006
w0w mehn...pr0blems pr0blems! there are so many! ah.. well anyway i'll read the sequel... hahaha

CIAO

~sweetcandyfun
chaingangbabygirl chapter 27 . 7/18/2006
hey Jhen! you reviewed ma story so I decided to review urs! lol I remember b4 that I read teh first chapter but I have no clue on why I didn't finish! cuz this story is one of those stories that once you START readin it, you can't STOP! I'm serious! I don't like how it ended, but I'ma go on to read the 2nd part n see how that is...lol don worry, I LOVES THIS STORY!

pce love n bubblegum, I'm outties

mwah!

LINZ (chaingangbabygirl)
ChainGangHottie54 chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
i didn't think it was boring at all. with all the reviews u get i don't thhink any one does. i definitly love this story. i do hope you make this a series. byee 4 now!
ChainGangHottie54 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I can't wait to read the other chapters! it was so funny. as a huge cena fan myself i think u got everythin down to the words.
behrendt54 chapter 16 . 6/11/2006
great story
JahlisaC chapter 27 . 4/18/2006
wow
karen L chapter 27 . 3/3/2006
yay! i found some time to sneak on the computer and review!

omg! i cant believe you broke them up! i feel soo sorry for sephie!
liloweewoah chapter 27 . 3/2/2006
Go Randy! Tell the John what he did was wrong! great chapter, jhen! i can't believe john would do such a thing!
liloweewoah chapter 26 . 3/2/2006
how come i'm feeling reanna planning something? i felt like that club incident was planned. i feel like everything she's doing in planned? jhen, am i suppose to feel this way?
liloweewoah chapter 25 . 3/2/2006
woah jhen! chill maria only kissed john cause they were in a storyline. now if one of us had gotten the chance, i don't think that would have been a storyline. haha! great chapter! i still don't like that reanna girl.
liloweewoah chapter 24 . 3/2/2006
girl that Reanna girl, i'm ready to take a pot and smash it over her head! haha! of course my computer is broken so i'm on my brother's. i'm gonna get it fixed sometime soon. so yeah. great chapter, jhen!