Reviews for Splash
guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
wow! i like it..i know this is a one shot but i'm hoping you would change your mind and write a sequel to this one..its really cute and the whole story is really nice..though it is not enough sorry for being demanding but you are teasing me..hahaha..in good wat by the way..it's really nice..hope you write a sequel to this..
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Omg that was hilarious, I liked it a lot! Haha. I hope Tifa kicks his butt for stealing her clothes! Lol
sakR9 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ooooo hoo hoo! :) Funny!

I like that Reno didn't jump into the spring with her or something... coz then she woulda beat him up :D instead of make out with him :P

haha... anyway, nice! I wonder how she got back to camp with no clothes? :D haha!
robertmarilyn chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Ha ha, that was so cute and in character...would love to read more Reno/Tif from you.

mar
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
god, that's so horrible of him! and really really funny
NocturnusX chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Lovely story. You've portrayed the characters very well.

I'm hoping for a continuation of this!
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
xD This was awesome. I was grinning quite widely as I read it.

Tifa x Reno is awesome. And I thank you for this fic, because it made me love the pair even more. (You should write another, xD)

Well, anyway, awesome job, and adorable fic.
heart-of-a-dark-dragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I loved that it was really funny and totally original well done! Am going to look at for your other stories!
FiercesomestDragon chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
XD Wow. Poor Tifa. Thank goodness Reno didn't try to attack her!

Very good descriptions and dialogue. Great job!
skmt999 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Yes, absolutely random and silly - and yet, still in character! XD

I laugheded out loud, my roomie probably thinks I'm nuts.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
goody! everyone is right! this calls for a sequel! fill us in how tifa will get her clothes. _~ MORE MORE MORE!
Lotuss Tears chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
haha! this story begs for a sequal...in which Reno's clothing gets stolen...revenge! revenge i say!
Seth7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
XD that was great! too bad there's not more to this story i wanna know what tiffa did to get her clothes back...

write more stories! _
Dark Knightess chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
oh man. that was great. good job!
belle.nisce chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I have quite possibly laughed my happy ass off to the next coming. Quite possibly.

You're very witty, did you know? :)