Reviews for Protect Me
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
These stories in the archives are some of the greatest gaara stories I have ever read, this one is probably second best. The one you wrote about the phantom in the opera being the best.
Kandyj chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Ohhhh nice story I love how possessive gaara is 3
Jade chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
This story is fantastic, I have too read the SasuSaku stories, they are simply wonderful. Hope to see more chapters for this story as I crave for them. Your fanfictions are delightful to read, thanks for sharing them here! :)
SearchingForLala chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
What? WHAT?! It's not finished D:
This is becoming one of my favorite fanfics so far! I want to know what happened in the first chapter! NOOOOOO
Cruel, merciless world...
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Cute story!
Okinawa Girl chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Please update this story it's so good! I love it! Lol The last line is funny " Sorry I broke the chair" XD
Leidy Herrera chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Please continue your story is great. Greetings from Chile
Lily T chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
So i was just wondering if this story is finished..because i really love reading it...
Lily T chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
I do really like this story and it has become one of my favourites. I was just wondering if this story is finished?
Bullet2tm chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
This is a great story, there's nothing like a good GxSakura story! hehe.
Domo15 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
This is really good! Too bad you stop...maybe once your done with sasusaku you complete this one becuase im awfully curious on what happens .
akamaru yo chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
that was amzing
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
update soon i love the history
Mirra chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
I'm sorry you dropped this story- I liked it- and I adore Gaara/Sakura romances.
8Daisy8 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Sweet! I think this should definately keep going!