Reviews for Meet the McDores
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
A great story. Very well written.
BMcGonagall chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I LOVE comic releif as is 12:11 i will keep this short, please write mor in to the lions den and more from this univers because it is good ok
Crazy-Physco chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
hahaha... lol... cool
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Oh so funny! I love it! Update Harry Hogwarts soon!

Branda
littlefiction chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
cute
MinervatheGoddess chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I really really enjoyed this fic. I loved the whole whing so much, I just wish that it wasn't a one shot! The best fic I have read in ages!
SherbetKitty chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
LOL! Poor Niccolo! That was brilliant! And really funny! Brilliant work!

SherbetKitty
Lady Epur chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I liked it! Please make another chapter!
sweets2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I loved it. Of course I hope you finish Lion's Den as well... I loved Niccolo I think he was hysterical but poor him...tourterd by Harry and Albus...However the one question I do have if Apollo was there why couldn't he help in the allergic reaction instead of calling Poppy? I still loved it...Please write more for both stories soon.
Siriuslives5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I've always loved your 'McDore' stories, and this one is no different! Update soon!

BTW-I love your characterizations of Minerva and Albus. You're right on the money!
DumbledoresKitten chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
That was wonderful! LMAO!

It must be horrid to have brillant parents. or parents that seem intmidating but really aren't when you get to know them.

I loved the part about the chess championship. that was great.

~cat
BlazeFourPaws chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
More. More. More. Yes I know Ive already read this in full on the board but still. *Gives evil grins*