Reviews for Fear is Power
RavenLu22 chapter 2 . 1/21
Are you going to write more? Please do
masterdisk chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Hi! This is a cool story! I think you portrayed both characters quite well.
Don't give up on this fic, it really is worth being continued!
Sailor nova 1 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
This is good! Will you be continuing?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
More please
Animelover4lifeZeroLuluHei chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Keep writing its berly getting good.
AroerEtholin chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
It's an awesome idea for a fanfic and it's well written - can't wait for the next update!
Kaysie chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
I like your story so far. Please write more of it soon!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Good fic so far! Crane seems to be a hard character to write but so far you're doing very well. Glad he didn't look under the mask, keeps things between him and Batman interesting. Please update this soon!
HoistTheColours chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Hey...you are going to finish this right? It was just getting good!

And you are doing a great job with Crane. I bet his is pretty tough to write. I myself wouldn't know...I haven't tried, but I know it would be challenging.

You however, are doing a good job. I hope you decide to update...

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I loved this line, incredibly insightful and very metiphorical: 'It seemed it was always raining now, the city weeping for it’s pitiful inhabitants, merely pawns in a much larger, dangerous game.'

I do have one tiny little critique though: you failed to mention the fact that after Crane puts his mask on, his voice changes considerably, (lower, creepy, and darker), so you may want to go back and mention that, or something.

Moving on to the next chapter...

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
CoyoteWolf chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
You should REALLY update this. It's very unique and well written. Hard to find stuff like this.
riley cooper chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
i love this story but cud u update it
mokona chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
I like this, you're really good. But my favorite story of your's so far is Learning to Trust. I Love lil' Obi! You really need to update both stories. You're really good, I mean that. A lot of stories I read are good but they don't have that professional type feel, it's not as polished sounding as your's are. Also, I read your bio and I have to say, YOU KICK ARSE! I found that we like a lot of the same things and you sound very cool. I hope you are able to update soon.

Love,

Mokona ;3 PUU

P.S.- I give you lots of hugges and midichlorin saturated sugar cookies in the shape of lil' Yoda's. - Yum
emptyvoices chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
I thought it was very accurate to the two characters and very well written. I'm eager to see what happens next. The only comment I can think of is that I don't think Crane would get the upper hand to give Batman a tranquilizer. I'm curious as to why he didn't restrain him since Batman is obviously stronger. Oh well. Anyway, please update soon!
Kelly Tolkien chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
Tres bein! Very good I'm lovin' it! Please write more. We ned more... please *pouts and makes sad eyes * :(