Reviews for Of All The Friends To Fall For
jessie chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
i loved the story! except the ginny and harry shag part! thats just yuck now harry and hermione shag thats alright but ginny eww!
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Emotionally challenged, eh? Well, I wouldn't have Ron any other way. :D

I don't really like Ginny much, but wow, is she an evil little btch in your story! Haha I like this Snape though. He's so sneaky.

"Albus’s eyes were twinkling so much I thought I’d go blind just looking at him" HAHAHA he's still alive? Him and his lemon drops.

Hermione has great timing... she passed out? hah.

"Everyone was thrilled that I broke up with her." Why would Hermione want to date such an emotionless... player? If he truly loved her, why didn't he just break up with Ginny? Harry is a bstard.
lil-swt-angel05 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
that was a great story!
Juliette Mao chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I mention this a lot in my reviews but...

HERMIONE AND HARRY TOGETHER FOREVER!

I loved your story )

I'll check out the story you mentioned earlier )

Maybe people don't read it because it's got too many words o_O?

I'll shut up now )

KEEP ON WRITING!
computer boy chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
i think the relationship between hermione and snape is pure genius. i love how they are friends but play pranks on each other. especially the giggleing charm.

seasons greetings

c.b.
Karina Potter Brasil chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Hi! I love H/H fic's... They're ment each other... You plot is so cute I hope you write more H/H plot's ;) got to go... kisses * bye bye!
S.F. Card chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
this was an awsome fic alittle disturbing in my view with draco, but thats just cause i think hes hot, anyways good fic.
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That was cute. Great job. You haven't let me down yet!

fl
Miss Myrtle360 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I love Harry/Hermione fics. They rock.

...So Ginny knew that Hermione loved Harry and yet she continued to date him? What a bitch. i mean, if they were ever friends, she wouldn't do that. It's evil.

Yeah, I'm not surprised. I can see Ron liking Harry more that I can see him liking Hermione, but Draco I can also imagine. Assuming he wasn't a deatheater, of course.

"One of the best shags I’ve ever had" ? What a lovely way to describe a girl...

It might be easier for your readers if you make a new paragraph each time a new person speaks. It's kinda confusing otherwise. That's not to say that the plot is confusing, just who's talking.

WHAT? SNAPE IS HER FRIEND? WHAT THE HELL?

Oh yes, running is VERY Gryffindory.

Ugh, mental scarage. But what are Ginny and Harry doing in the Shreiking Shack, nearly shagging of all things?

...Did Ron just call Harry 'Potter'? I thought they were on a first-name basis...

That was pretty good! -Pats FlairVerona's back-

Hugs and fuzzles

MM360
hpbookwormliz chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
This story was awesome! I loved it! You are very talented! :)

Great job!

-Lizzie :)
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
lol that was cute.

Eww Draco and some redhaired lovin'? Errgh *shudders* *twitchy eye* eww.

Anyways.. yeah me likey. Um yeah, spacing sweetie! When different people talk press enter! lol... but I liked it.

Alex