Reviews for Playdate at the Gold Saucer
ectobiiologist chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
O! Update quickly! I like it so far! Yuffie's really funni and so is Chaos. (or at least how you made him.) Vincent is himself as always. LOL! :)

Great job so far!
Winterflower chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
so will chaos take over vivi's body and make out with yuffie? hope you will update soon.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
reveiw for the second chap.

yeah 9i luv the show bobo-bobobo-bobo...but my sis duznt let me watch it..*pouts*
pride1289 chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
i as achin bobobo hafhour ago...well i like this and da chaos part
Ark Angel H F B chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
love it nice job
thehotmageaeris chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
hehehe, i like chaos! he's alot like how I made him in my vincent/yuffie fic, only alot more perverted, lol. Please continue sometime in the near future, this will no doubt be cool.
Devlish Days chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Ahh ya gotta update this story! I'd die if ya didn't cuz it's good and funny! Sides, I don't think ya wanna be charged with murder, right? Heheh don't worry bout that. :D
Cornell V. Gainsborough chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
I must admit, this one is rather funny! Poor Dad... er, I mean Vincent, being dragged around like this..

I can only imagine what Yuffie has in store for him...

Anyway, I'm avidly waiting for the next chapter.. Keep up the good work!
blackjackkat chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
T-T poor vincent is all i gotta say. he puts up with so much crap
Moonsglow chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
This story is great! I also really like the mini-story at the end of chappie 2. Whe! XD Anyway,great job,and I hope to see more. -
Teioh chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
...YOU ARE GOING TO DO PART 3!

Did it work? Extra Senseless Persuasion? Huh? Did it?
MasterBrattan chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
good fic so far, and i've seen BoBoBo too. reminds me of flcl, no sense wbat so ever
Jason Guarnieri chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
Cool chapter, I enjoyed it. oOnce again I'd like to see how this ends. By the way, thanks for listing me in the author notes. I really appreciate it
Magy chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
he's soo cute i love him .. hehe yah plz udpate soon thanks.
1sniperwolf chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
you have something good going, wish you spent more time on Vincent and Yuffie. And concerning BOBOBOB-BO-BO-BOBO, didn't see but the camercails make no since.