Reviews for Now What?
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Go geeks!
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Haha! Those naughty boys ] and go Radek for getting his own back! Teehee; another great story

Kai xx
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
LOL
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Are we sure that going after Kavanaugh was drug induced?
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This is really funny! Absolutley hilarious, with a good bit of whumping thrown in. Love it!
Delka chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Who most resembles long-haired wraith on Atlantis?”-I never even thought that! But I soo see it! Love the story! Thanks.
Rinne chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This is awesome.

*giggles hysterically.*
Starrylizard chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
ehehehe! Rodney and Radek, such devious little scientists. I'd hate to get on their bad side. *grins* Thanks, that was fun!
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
::gigglez:: Wonderful lil ficcie! I love the banter between Zelenka and McKay. And the bit with John banging his head on the wall was priceless!

It's just a flesh wound! ::has Monty Pyton giggle overload::
Aznavour chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
"Unfortunately, the second part went off with a bang."

He. Ah, snarky scientists. How we love them. And you, for writing them so well! *kudos*
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Oh, lots of Radek goodness! I love this story, espically the end where Radek and Rodeny deicde to jog Sheppards memory! Lol! A sequel? Please?
BlackRaven chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
o *que evil grin* That was good, please do an extra chapter given the end piece!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
You are just mean sometimes, aren't you? :D Great fic! Poor Rodney. Poor Zelenka. Poor John! Funny, though. :D

AL
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh, this is good...I love it! Just like Zelenka, too
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I don't remember if I reviewed this on SGAHC, so let me just say that this was pretty darned funny! A drugged-out Rodney has great humor potential. :-)

Out of many lines that made me laugh, the best one was "The first part of his plan went off without a hitch... unfortunately, the second part went off with a bang." Seconded, of course, by "You shave your arms?"

Keep on writin'!