Reviews for Father
Zerimar chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
awwww that was so cute, thank you for writting this
MidnightThoughts chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
awww that was so cute! I love Seeu and Kaguya together. Seeu seems like he'd make a good, but awkward dad. Loved it XD
rozzychan chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
The only thing that you are missing is ...

Seeu felt a strong love overpowering him for the child and Kaguya.

When he woke up, it was three days later.

"See, men are useless at a birth" Shiina said.
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I love! D

It's excellent - short, but lovely!
Queen Grapefruit chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This is really sweet, I always wondered how Seeu would handle having kids. He's so protective but so shy too...I think you did a wonderful job!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
kinda OOC for Seeu but what the heck. luv it!
Lunarmercury chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
This is very sweet! I like how you managed to squish Seeu into the role of a caring husband, and had him worried about Kaguya. I also like how early in the story you have "He wished they hadn't decided to have a child," then at the end have him happy to be a father! Well done.
enviousDangelM chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Two words: LOVE IT.

It's really funny to see Seeu nervous like any other soon-to-be father. It ruins his cold, distant, kinda haughty exterior and reveals a more human and loving man.

I LOVE Planet Ladder, but I guess it's just so boring that hardly anyone reads it. I ignore the boring stuff and pay attention to Seeu and Kaguya. They're like a ying-yang match, yeah? She's bright and cheerful and he's...well, gloomy and observant.
Terra Mecca Solace chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
LOL ugly, glad you said that because most of the time it's true! Lovely, short and well done. Cheers
Misura chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
This was definitely an aw!inspiring read, especially because Seeu doesn't really crawl out of his shell all that much in the manga - unless you count the epilogue. Loved to read this (and yay, Planet Ladder got its own section!).
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Ugly? xD ::luffles::
Lizzard chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
*cries* YOU ROCK!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Very nice.
Leafee LeBeau chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Heheh, so wonderfully cute! _! I love Seeu, and great job on describing him!
RequiemElise chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
aww! I liked it! it was short but very good!