Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
laanei chapter 41 . 2/6/2011
i have to say that the story was really great. I was a bit skeptical at first but you definetly proved me wrong. I loved the writing style and I feel that you stuck true to the characters' personalities. I especially loved reading about the father-daughter dynamic snape and ellie shares. It was overall a very good story. great job! :)
maria chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
jhoi
Varity Sinning chapter 41 . 5/31/2009
Loved the story (one of my favorites, it has excellent balance. I think you could easily write another chapter - ellie burying her father. Unless you want to go AU and write snape a new identity post DH.
Varity Sinning chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
sorry, don't be offended. I've drank too much cointreau. At the end of the paragraph I am totally having a -"Luke, I am your Father moment." sorry just had to say that. Love the story, you've given a hearty layer of flesh.
hermonine chapter 41 . 6/20/2007
Great story.
kitza chapter 41 . 11/11/2006
wonderful story. I really enjoyed it, and feel it was well written and in character. I was wanting Snape to be more... I dunno, I wanted him to love her and not be so darn mean, If only in his head, but I think it's a more honest interpretation of his character to have him so irritable and unable to express his emotions (even to himself). It's sort of a bittersweet ending but I love this story!
Kail Ceannai chapter 21 . 4/17/2006
This chapter didn't feature your skills at description and flow as well as the previous chapters.
Kail Ceannai chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
So then why didn't Ellie recognize Snape from her photoalbum?
Kail Ceannai chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
I'm having a difficult determining what time period your story takes place. At first I thought that your James might be James Potter (thus placing Ellie in the time of the Maurauders). Then you entered in Snape as a teacher, so I thought perhaps she was to be sometime in the spectrum of Harry's. Its just now that Ellie is seeming slightly pre-Harry, but even then I'm not quites sure when it was that Charlie was at Hogwarts.
Kail Ceannai chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
That was well written, but quite cliche.
Kail Ceannai chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Beautifully written. A
Squiggles.Candi chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
Jamie needs a lesson in insults, but okay. Teehee, Severus asking Ellie's mom out... I betcha that's what did happened. Aww, poor Sev! -runs off to give Snape a hug and comes back as a toad- Croak... Oh well. -croak- I didn't really wanna hug him anyway -croak- Can someone turn me back now? Please?
Squiggles.Candi chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
Now THAT'S more like it!

Being shocked about her mother, of course.

Sitting there, with his head in his hands, feeling to shocked to do anything. Yes, THAT is the Severus nobody talks about, the one JKR never thinks about. THANK YOU! -bows at your feet- Lol!

I look forward to reading the rest!
Squiggles.Candi chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
Personally, I think that's a silly reason not too deduct house points from Slytherin. "something he never did..." Bull! If somebody is intelligent, and has the power to go to the top, they need the WILL as well! Why else do you think Severus beats down on Harry and Hermione? (Note I leave Ron outta there -bemused-) Anyway, Harry needs to rise above the rest and kick Voldemort's -censored- and Hermione is smart enough to be, like, Minster of Magic, but every "good" guy needs a "villian." Otherwise they never reach the top. How else are they to get support, gain everyone on their side, defeat their enemy, and prove themselves worthy? Ever read Frindle? That book taught me that lesson...

But it's well written, even if there are a few dizty mistakes. Sorry I'm being so harsh, but I got writers block (HELLS FIRE WHOEVER INVENTED IT) and I'm so cranky right now, i just need an outletP
Squiggles.Candi chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
Ahem, first off, Severus is really cool. Glad I got that straightened out, although you probably know that. He's very INTERNATIONAL, and Slytherin is INTERNATIONAL, while Hufflepuff is national, and Gryffindor, well, that's practically provintial. (Of course, your reaction right now is WTF? Here's my ratings: INTERNATIONAL is the bestest, then national (which is bad) then provintial (which is VERY bad) then city-ful (which is TERRIBLE) then township (VERY TERRIBLE) then highway (HORRIFIC) then street (DISASTER) then avenue (ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING) then house (dont even go there) then shack (oh dear god) then yard (...) and THEN cardboard box... yuou don't wanna be the cardboard box)

Ahem. Anyway, Severus doesn't give a crap about frivilous things such as houses or house points. No point in them what-so-ever. Are you going to get a job in the Ministry just because you won 50 housepoints? Nope.

Besides that, I like it. I'd rate it... oh... 50% INTERNATIONAL, which is like 7/10.