Reviews for Brothers of the Sand
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/21
Oooh, Sasuke and Hinata in cahoots! They surprisingly have great chemistry together!
NatNatWriter chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Lol, loved Naruto asking Temari out!
LordGhostStriker chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
What an cool ANBU Captain
the girl who envies books chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
awww i was hopin for a sequel.
Toshiro of the Eternal Dream chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Make a sqeul!. I just found your story and love it, There's more to it. More!
Princesa Carmesi chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
This is awesome and is diferent from others fics , thank you for the chapter
Wielder of Fate chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Awesome Story! Thank you!
AquaRias chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
"The boys red eyes were unsettling" Referring to Sasuke - does he already have the Sharingan then? Because he isn't supposed to develop it until he is a Genin.
Bloodreaver chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
This was very well written. The pacing was good, as was the character development. I liked how you dealt with each character's ability growth over time. The only advice I could give would be to wrap it up more completely, though the open endedness of the story is complete in its own way.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Awesome
LittleSimba chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
I just wanted to point out to you that it is buNshin and not bushin. You made that mistake in this and previous chapters. It might be possible that you fix this in the future. I haven't read the other chapters after all.

Well done!
anemix chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
This is a great story. I really liked the plot and it was fun to read despite your grammar issues. By the way, it's 'wary' not 'weary'. They're two different words. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
YummyCookie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I like your story so far
RamenKnight chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
This story was amazing. It had excellent character growth and powerful young characters without them feeling over powered. Really i have read less than 5 other story's than can do that. The plot was also excellent. I would say this is better than 99% of story's on FF. I truly hope there is a sequel. If so you should update this story one more time so that fans of this story will know. Looking forward to a sequel

RamenKnight
nibijinchuuriki chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
the villager just got pwned XD