Reviews for Brothers of the Sand
misuky7 chapter 13 . 9/20
It's sad that you said there would be no multiple stories for you, I absolutely adored this story. I think the relationship between Gaara and Naruto was a beautiful one specially since Naruto was sent to live at the Sands. I hope to be able to read those few One-Shots he said you might be write, I actually very much looking forward to them. I cannot wait to read more of your work. :3
ahitt6345 chapter 3 . 8/20
is it sasuhina?
Sharkugan chapter 1 . 4/29
Even if naruto is going to the sand it would be nice if we still got to see sasuke and hinata they could even move to the sand with him
maccoffee chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
o b
jupimako chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
Thanks for a great story!
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Oooh, Sasuke and Hinata in cahoots! They surprisingly have great chemistry together!
NatNatWriter chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Lol, loved Naruto asking Temari out!
LordGhostStriker chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
What an cool ANBU Captain
The girl who envies books chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
awww i was hopin for a sequel.
Toshiro of the Eternal Dream chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Make a sqeul!. I just found your story and love it, There's more to it. More!
Princesa Carmesi chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
This is awesome and is diferent from others fics , thank you for the chapter
Wielder of Fate chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Awesome Story! Thank you!
AquaRias chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
"The boys red eyes were unsettling" Referring to Sasuke - does he already have the Sharingan then? Because he isn't supposed to develop it until he is a Genin.
Bloodreaver chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
This was very well written. The pacing was good, as was the character development. I liked how you dealt with each character's ability growth over time. The only advice I could give would be to wrap it up more completely, though the open endedness of the story is complete in its own way.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 3 . 10/25/2011