Reviews for Blackwand Chronicles
Well, even though this story seems to be super abandoned, I wanted to let you know I enjoyed it and it had great potential. Good luck with all you do, and keep up the great work! - 3
Vercalos chapter 17 . 11/2
I have to say, I do enjoy your writing. I don't know if Malcom is Mary Sue or not, but I've always been a poor judge of that, and it never really mattered to me most of the time anyway.. When I saw this hadn't been updated since 2005, I assumed you had completed it already. Thus I was quite surprised to finish chapter 17 and learn that the story just cut off abruptly.
anon chapter 1 . 10/12
It's been 10 years since this was updated but I just have to say that what has been done is amazing, and I hold out hope that maybe one day it might get another chapter
Royal Snaza chapter 17 . 9/16
Very well written, very good premise. I can't wait to see it develope. I'd love to see more interaction with Harry Potter. A bridging of Gryffindor and Slytherin, a redo of Godric and Salazar.
DragonsvsVampires chapter 17 . 8/10
Would love to see you come back to this.
This is awesome. The core thing though, seems a bit rough. I imagine you have some idea on how you are going to have it resolved though. Sorry to hear you have not had the reader turn out you wanted.
xXIvoryElephantXx chapter 17 . 8/6
Love THIS!
chisscientist chapter 6 . 8/2
I like Malcolm. An interesting original character. I rather envy him his summer job with Hagrid.
A-n-i-m-e-i-s-l-i-f-e-1-2-3 chapter 17 . 7/11
oh god, why won't you update?!
Mindan Bret'c'hell chapter 17 . 6/2
Really enjoying this story so far.
squeegybug chapter 17 . 6/2
Slytherin is an extremely dangerous House to be in at this time and it will just get worse the closer to the Deathly Hallows you get. I do not envy this little group of subversives. Had to laugh about "Draco's enormous personal charm". It almost sounds like they sent Anna to Hogwarts to arrange a marriage. Your character Malcolm is engaging. It will be a tragedy if he really does die, like the situation suggests. Please don't give up on this, it is a very good piece.
Yitzi47 chapter 17 . 4/9
Great story; I'm wondering, now that you're back to writing fairly regularly, if you'll be picking this up again. Much as I dislike to delay more of NoFP, this is also really good, and I'd rather have updates on both even if that means they have to share.

Also, you asked about canon-botches, so: A couple of times you mentioned that to get in Slytherin, you need both parents to be pureblood. But that doesn't seem to be true; Harry was seriously considered for Slytherin (and of course his mother was Muggle-born) and Snape and Riddle (Voldemort) were both half-bloods. (Unless a half-blood isn't as "bad" as someone with a Muggle-born parent, and Harry got considered because of the soul fragment from Slytherin's heir, but that seems difficult...)
NinjaGeko19 chapter 3 . 3/24
I see you there. Miss Rowling... Anyway, a very good HP story. I like the lack of Harry, Ron, and Hermione, because that introduces me to a new character, not a character who will live in Harry's shadow.
iSaint chapter 15 . 3/2
This is great!
clipsterman chapter 17 . 2/27
I just wanted to say that I really love this story. Both the characters and the writing (and the use of slytherin) are stellar and I would simply love to see more. Even though it's 8 years old, and even though I'd rather have more NOFP at the moment, and even though you'd probably rather do things that you get paid for, I really hope you'll pick this story up again someday.

Thank you for all the great work. You are a great writer and I hope your work is recognized.
rpeh chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
I've really enjoyed what you've written so far. Shame there hasn't been an update in so long.