Reviews for Blackwand Chronicles
drewbt63 chapter 1 . 7/24
I have really enjoyed reading this story, the concept is something I have not seen before.
The new characters are well written, and the interaction with the cannon characters is well done.
I have read your other story ‘Harry Potter and the Nightmares of futures Past’ and enjoyed reading it immensely.
So I am Hoping you are going to go back to this story at some time to complete it, as it would be a shame to leave a story with such potential incomplete.
drewbt63 chapter 10 . 7/23
but a line like "mean while in the charms class room" or "In the Great Hall" or "In the Court Yard"
Anonyma chapter 17 . 7/17
This is a great story, I especially like the part about non-canon Slytherins that are pissed off with their house's reputation and try to change it.
Too bad this story seems to be abandoned.
MEworcester chapter 17 . 1/22
Hello Matthew,

I just found this story (after re-reading for the 10th time NoFP !) and I must say I like it quite a lot!

Are you planning on pursuing this story or not?
I would be quite disappointed but I guess that after 10 years without updating, it might means that you do not plan on giving us what you got in mind for this story, right?

(By the way, there are some parallels between this story and NoFP that are nice to read when you're a big fan of NoFP :-) )

Hope to see Chp 43 of NoFP pretty soon if it's not for the chp 18 of this one! ;)
Thumbs up for your really good writing style by the way
Laurie chapter 17 . 1/8
This story is one of my favorite incomplete works. Mostly, unfinished stories feel unfinished in a way that makes you give up on them. These chapters make me want to think about the characters and see what happens next (And yes, I noticed how long it's been since you updated, so I know the odds are poor!). Thanks for a fine story. My suspicions may never be answered. I think Brimstone is bright enough to understand Malcolm's confession to his friends. Did you intend for the pup to use some unknown ability to heal Malcolm? Were you planning a brief but transformative life for him instead? You're lucky I grew up on comic books! Series get cancelled, authors change, but I know enough to treasure the good story arcs when I get them!
asixua chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
It's so sad that you quit updating this story. It's really good and an interesting viewpoint.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
Huh, I met John Ringo at Dragoncon 2011, he's a really nice author to talk with. I'm sorry this story is abandoned here. I really liked where it was going. Just about as much as Nightmares.

Do you have an outline or something posted somewhere? So we can at least find out where you were going with it? I'm really curious, Malcolm is a great character and I'd love to know what happens to him and his friends.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Read all your other HP fics and I'm not a fan of Naruto so decided to give this a try, though it's been abandoned for ten years. I really like the premise. Also, your writing style is just so great to read.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2015
Well, even though this story seems to be super abandoned, I wanted to let you know I enjoyed it and it had great potential. Good luck with all you do, and keep up the great work! - 3
Vercalos chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
I have to say, I do enjoy your writing. I don't know if Malcom is Mary Sue or not, but I've always been a poor judge of that, and it never really mattered to me most of the time anyway.. When I saw this hadn't been updated since 2005, I assumed you had completed it already. Thus I was quite surprised to finish chapter 17 and learn that the story just cut off abruptly.
anon chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
It's been 10 years since this was updated but I just have to say that what has been done is amazing, and I hold out hope that maybe one day it might get another chapter
Royal Snaza chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
Very well written, very good premise. I can't wait to see it develope. I'd love to see more interaction with Harry Potter. A bridging of Gryffindor and Slytherin, a redo of Godric and Salazar.
DragonsvsVampires chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
Would love to see you come back to this.
This is awesome. The core thing though, seems a bit rough. I imagine you have some idea on how you are going to have it resolved though. Sorry to hear you have not had the reader turn out you wanted.
xXIvoryElephantXx chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
Love THIS!
chisscientist chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
I like Malcolm. An interesting original character. I rather envy him his summer job with Hagrid.