Reviews for Blackwand Chronicles
Nuada Silverhand chapter 17 . 4/5
I know you're recovering, and don't even have time to update your main fanfics, never mind ones you put off twelve years ago, but, if you ever have time, I'd love to see this completed (whether fully or just to some satisfying midway point that could serve as a conclusion). Get better soon!
janefanatic chapter 17 . 2/27
I'm sorry this story has been abandoned. It's a good one! Thanks for sharing it!
janefanatic chapter 16 . 2/27
I'm glad Malcolm helped out Romilda. Even if she does grow up to be a creepy stalker.
janefanatic chapter 15 . 2/27
I'm very sad about Malcolm's illness. Thanks for sharing! I'm sorry the story has been abandoned.
janefanatic chapter 14 . 2/27
Oh, crap!
janefanatic chapter 4 . 2/27
This is interesting so far. Thanks for sharing!
Avalonemyst chapter 4 . 2/16
Amazing interpretation of Hagrid my own forays into writing him don't turn out nearly as good!
Locket1 chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
What a crime that this is STILL a Wip. It has such a good feel to it. Wip's are so sad. This had potential to be great. I live in hope that you will complete this one day.
BluAsh54 chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
Love it! More, please!
BluAsh54 chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
I looked to see what this story is about- and I look up to see I just finished chapter four.
drewbt63 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I have really enjoyed reading this story, the concept is something I have not seen before.
The new characters are well written, and the interaction with the cannon characters is well done.
I have read your other story ‘Harry Potter and the Nightmares of futures Past’ and enjoyed reading it immensely.
So I am Hoping you are going to go back to this story at some time to complete it, as it would be a shame to leave a story with such potential incomplete.
drewbt63 chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
but a line like "mean while in the charms class room" or "In the Great Hall" or "In the Court Yard"
Anonyma chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
This is a great story, I especially like the part about non-canon Slytherins that are pissed off with their house's reputation and try to change it.
Too bad this story seems to be abandoned.
MEworcester chapter 17 . 1/22/2016
Hello Matthew,

I just found this story (after re-reading for the 10th time NoFP !) and I must say I like it quite a lot!

Are you planning on pursuing this story or not?
I would be quite disappointed but I guess that after 10 years without updating, it might means that you do not plan on giving us what you got in mind for this story, right?

(By the way, there are some parallels between this story and NoFP that are nice to read when you're a big fan of NoFP :-) )

Hope to see Chp 43 of NoFP pretty soon if it's not for the chp 18 of this one! ;)
Thumbs up for your really good writing style by the way
Laurie chapter 17 . 1/8/2016
This story is one of my favorite incomplete works. Mostly, unfinished stories feel unfinished in a way that makes you give up on them. These chapters make me want to think about the characters and see what happens next (And yes, I noticed how long it's been since you updated, so I know the odds are poor!). Thanks for a fine story. My suspicions may never be answered. I think Brimstone is bright enough to understand Malcolm's confession to his friends. Did you intend for the pup to use some unknown ability to heal Malcolm? Were you planning a brief but transformative life for him instead? You're lucky I grew up on comic books! Series get cancelled, authors change, but I know enough to treasure the good story arcs when I get them!