Reviews for Blackwand Chronicles
Yitzi47 chapter 17 . 4/9
Great story; I'm wondering, now that you're back to writing fairly regularly, if you'll be picking this up again. Much as I dislike to delay more of NoFP, this is also really good, and I'd rather have updates on both even if that means they have to share.

Also, you asked about canon-botches, so: A couple of times you mentioned that to get in Slytherin, you need both parents to be pureblood. But that doesn't seem to be true; Harry was seriously considered for Slytherin (and of course his mother was Muggle-born) and Snape and Riddle (Voldemort) were both half-bloods. (Unless a half-blood isn't as "bad" as someone with a Muggle-born parent, and Harry got considered because of the soul fragment from Slytherin's heir, but that seems difficult...)
AtomPulse97 chapter 3 . 3/24
I see you there. Miss Rowling... Anyway, a very good HP story. I like the lack of Harry, Ron, and Hermione, because that introduces me to a new character, not a character who will live in Harry's shadow.
iSaint chapter 15 . 3/2
This is great!
clipsterman chapter 17 . 2/27
I just wanted to say that I really love this story. Both the characters and the writing (and the use of slytherin) are stellar and I would simply love to see more. Even though it's 8 years old, and even though I'd rather have more NOFP at the moment, and even though you'd probably rather do things that you get paid for, I really hope you'll pick this story up again someday.

Thank you for all the great work. You are a great writer and I hope your work is recognized.
rpeh chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
I've really enjoyed what you've written so far. Shame there hasn't been an update in so long.
Sue Clover chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
So I know it was a long time ago since you last worked on this, or so it seems, but I really like it. I like Malcolm, and the affect he's having on people. I want to see him making waves, not too big of waves, since it would have showed up in canon, but still. I want to see him make progress on magic, and I want to see his friends grow in personality and such, like Harry's friends did in Nightmares of Future Past. I want to see what happens in the dueling club in Slytherin. I want to see more of Brimstone, and with Malcolm helping out Hagrid. I suppose he would keep his condition a secret from Hagrid, both because Hagrid has a bit of a problem with secrets and because he doesn't want to cause Hagrid to worry over him when he has his own problems. I want to see Lupin warm up to him, and both him and Dumbledore to see what an awesome person Malcolm is. I suppose a bit of interaction with canon characters would be nice, too. I want more of Annalise, and Tobey, and Perren and Patricia. I just want more, and I don't want you to think that people don't care about this fic compared with Nightmares of Future Past. I love that fic, too, but this one has so many loose ends, and so much potential that has not yet been realized. I hope I'm not bothering you too much, just wanted to let you know how much I liked it.
Sue Clover chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
I love this so much! It makes me really sad that I only have one chapter left to read before I have to wait for you to update. And Nightmares is likely to be updated sooner than this, which I'm okay with, but it also means that I'm going to be waiting even longer for this one. I don't mean to pressure you, only to express how much I enjoy reading both stories and hope you update as soon as you can. But I'm going to miss Malcolm and his cronies a lot.
Sue Clover chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Dammit, he's not going to die! Dumbledore didn't say it was a certainty, did he? Maybe Malcolm can practice being calm when he does magic, so his emotions don't block it. Wouldn't that help? I don't know. Dang it, this is fdsjlk;j;lkfdljk;fds. By the way, I like Nigel. And I want to read more.
Sue Clover chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
You know, I don't like long waits between chapters, but even more I like really long, really good quality chapters. As far as I know, your chapters are generally a good length, and of really good quality. So just saying, I'll wait as long as it takes for you to get out some really good stuff. I like these characters, and I want to see what happens next with them. And with Brimstone.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Still like it a lot. I want to see how he does, what house he's in, etc. I think the wards in the forest makes so much sense! I never heard about it in canon, but whether you came up with that idea or Rowling did, it's brilliant. Of course we'd want to keep the spiders away from the unicorns, and such. Anyway, I think you did Hagrid just fine. It's easier if I read it quickly, and don't try to read everything exactly and enunciate. That's the point, it's kind of a casual accent, so I just read it casually and listen to Hagrid's warmth underneath it all.
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Hey there! Love the start of it, and I'm probably going to continue reading it all night. Since there's none left of Nightmares for me to continue with, at least not yet, I'll just have to make do with everything else you've ever written that I can get my hands on. Stuff that will make sense, anyway. I never got into Naruto so anything in that fandom is out of the question. Anyway, I'm intrigued, and will probably like this story quite a bit.
richard.l.whereat chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
Please write more. You're very good.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
why did you stop the story? what a pity :/
it was a great beginning
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Reading
ironhair chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
Just an idle wish for an update a decade down the line :p