Reviews for Laced Kisses
smalsa chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
This fic is just amazing! I've read black sunset aswell and I have to say you are an amazing writer but why did you stop? I wish you would carry on! My heart was aching for bulma how could her own mother be so cold and her twin it was just so wrong! Love how you made chichi and vegeta bro/sis and twins never seen that before! I just wish their was more, I know its been a while but update please!
Kyuubi-kun666 chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
aaawww, this is a good story, a little sad but still good, please update
Ville Von's Love chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
I've read this story before , but forgot the name of it . Luckily , I found it and reread it . This is a really good romance fan fiction of the two . Will you be continuing it soon , or is it no longer a story you wish to carry on .
Veggi-chan chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
Really enjoying it - amazingly original idea! Keep writing!
Mangabookreader16 chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Puh-lease start writing the rest of the chapters for Laced Kisses. OH and for the next chapter you should have Vegeta give Bulma a goodnight kiss after they go dancing or to a carnival and her sister sees it. Then the evil twin gets turned down (very harshly) by Vegeta and smacks Bulma and Vegeta sees that and then smacks the evil twin.

P.S. don't have my new email address
Majin Maljita chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
hey. i really like this story! it's awesome. but i don't really like bulma's twin.. she's like.. the evil twin of the family. wow. poor bulma. but i'm glad vegeta is sticking up for her! anyway, i hope you update soon.. which reminds that i need to update my stories. eek!

* amanda. *
addict4life chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
YAY! you updated! I love this story its getting REALLY good. Poor Bulma! Totally can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome job so far!
Sweetaoi001 chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
omg!i luv it!aww poor bulma!:( i luv it though so u should update!laterz
Panny Savage chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Brilliant. Such a good idea and I can't wait to read the next chapters and so forth.

Update soon!
Son carmelya chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
i feel sorry for her, please update
Amy Shay- Beloved Hawk chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
oh, bulma. I don't know what your talking about this is a nice and long chapter. It could be shorter. I hopw Vegeta and Chichi can help Bulma with her self-esteem level, she needs it. Love the chapter, adore the story, and can wait for the next update to this and 'Black Sunrise'.

Love & Peace .
SilverWing145 chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Great story! It's awfully sad to have Bulma be that miserable...and to have such a mother. Makes an interesting story though! update soon!
Sunraia chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
*snivels loudly*

*mumbles some crude words*

well, i can certainly see why you gave her new parents :S

*mumbles some more crude words*

how on earth did THIS come to be? surely it takes a lot for a mother to hate her child... well, unless they're drunk a lot 'n' stuff, but that usually redirects on the other kids as well... has bulma been neglecting some high standards or something? turn out not to be able to do ballet and be hated for ever or something...?

GREAT story

not so great parents

*mutters some last crude remarks on how some parents ought to be treated*

keep up the good work!
heiress2thethrone chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
beautiful chapter. i love this story. is incredible. im so glad u updated it. i was thinking about it this morning and i was like when is she gonna update. cause i always put my own spin on each story i really like, in y mind of course, but the writer's version is always better, like urs which is just fantastic. luv it! update soon please.
ExTrEmLeYmOoDy chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
YAY you updated! im so happy! It was great!