Reviews for The Scars of the Past
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I know, I know. This is gonna sound really mean, but... GET BACK TO THE STORY FOR GOD'S SAKE! I'M DYING OVER HERE, WAITING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Thank you for your time.

(P.S. PALLEEEEEEASE? It's been like three YEARS. I didn't think writer's block stayed that long!)
Nightwing237 chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Plz update I want to know what happens next
Azkam Shazam chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Hey, are you going to involve the JLU in this? We don't Robin to go insane...and this is GETTING SERIOUS! Just wondering...
Everwild chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Well yeah, you don't burn the body of a demon that thrives on fire!
Redcrimsonblood chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I have to say this is one of my favorite stories. ) I was sad to get to the last chapter, but now I'm devastated. You haven't updated this in three years so I guess it isn't going to be updated any time soon. (

I really hope you update this. This story is amazing, but I guess I can see why you wouldn't.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
cool
DiamondLil829 chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
Please update! This is a really good story and you're a really good writer!
Balance in the Dark chapter 10 . 1/23/2007
hey this is really getting good. i can't wait to see what slade is going to do next with Rose and Robin on the loose. Will Rose side with Slade or Robin, i wonder? update soon, please.
Balance in the Dark chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
just read ch. 5 i loved the dialog between crane and slade. Very well written. Both were calm and calculating. Execellent job.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 10 . 1/3/2007
I'm so sad that I have to wait like the others now for a new chapter and I really hope you update soon. Anyway, this chapter was really good! Wintergreen is such a tricky fellow and I hope Amelia finds some way to not end up dying, she's not too bad of a person. I am disappointed that there still hasn't been any Robin and Slade's meetings yet. But when Rose and Robin go to the Wayne Manor and find Wintergreen, how will Rose react? And then what will Wintergreen be able to do once his identity is revealed? Is he planning on that though? So that he can rush in and kidnap the both of them, if Slade even wants Rose too.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
Yay! Rose and Robin are going to team up...or at least Robin will have some company. And Slade might be unsure to attack him because of said company. Now Slade is kind of skrewed, but he does get that way every now and then. Run Batman! Quickly, find your son!
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
Oh Robin, there Slade goes again, using all of your friends and everything that brings joy to you against you. What will you do now? You can't possibly leave your friends and city to fend the madman off without you and there's no way you'd live your last five years as a normal teen. Also, there's no way in hell that you'll be his apprentince again, but now he'll be in your life more than ever.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
I knew Holocaust would be back the moment Raven said to burn his body! She should know better! Great chapter! Very dark and sad. I want to give Robin a hug and make all the nightmares go away but I know it won't help him.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
Robin needs to sleep, he has enough to worry about, but now when he does, it won't be peaceful. Poor Robin, why do I love to read him being tormented so? Slade's going to try and reconnect with his daughter, isn't he?
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
Wow! Slade doesn't have a nice "Welcome Back" party planned for Robin as I had guessed. He's just going to drive Robin nuts instead huh? Awesome chapter, I always did like Scarecrow.