Reviews for Birds of a Feather
hateme101 chapter 22 . 3/26/2014
Haha love how he goes for the brandy
Citizen-of-Nightvale chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
PenguinPillowPetsAreAwesome chapter 22 . 1/17/2011
angel19872006 chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
please update
Lady-Finwe chapter 22 . 3/30/2009
wow, wow loved that and gotta love jack, hope there is more to come u cant leave it there :) anyway great writing u could be a pirate urself with all that talk :) peace
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 22 . 1/26/2009
i am in love with this fic! absolutley fantastic! xD
dark88poet chapter 22 . 6/28/2008
please say your going to update.
Alvilda chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Great story!
Jesse A. Harper chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
I really do like your stories. They rock.

I don't suppose that you'll be doing a sequel anytime soon for "Seeing is Believing"? That would so make my day if you did.

This... is excelent.
CarlyJo chapter 22 . 11/7/2007
Jack, what will we ever do with him? I love your story. I found it earlier this morning and read all the way through. And then I went to click the next chapter button and it's gone! I love all of the different levels of romance, Jack and Linnie, Elizabeth and Will, Matt and Maranda, love it! Update Soon! :3 )
love2rite chapter 22 . 9/11/2007
Love this story!
Erisah Mae chapter 22 . 7/2/2007
Very sweet, and well woven, the OC's and the Canon Characters compliment one another extremely well- nice work!

The addition of an epilogue wouldn't go astray, as it somewhat feel's liek ti has been abandoned with 5 minutes to go, but overall, nice work.

kassie339 chapter 22 . 4/24/2007
lol that was very wonderful. :) Seriously. I love how in character that you are keeping jack as well, since most fanfic authors just can't seem to accomplish that feat. Anyway, I simply love this story, so please please update soon!

TnTornado chapter 22 . 2/24/2007
Interesting story you have here - Liked parts, and didn't like parts - though they were necessary to the story.

Hope you continue updating, and you update soon,

Smithy chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Please update as soon as you can. We don't want to be left in the lurch.