Reviews for Within and Without
Zilindico chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Excellent story. Everything was just perfect. This is Dorothy in a nutshell. This simple introspective could not have been done any better. Excellent work. _
garnetcloak chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
its sooooo good. you're amazing at this. I can't describe in words how good

this is. I neeeeeeeeeeeeed more.
ty chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Great job guy. I'd forgotten that this all started with Dorothy hiring Roger, not the other way around. Good insight too. I like your style good sir.
Kinya Minone chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Nice was sweet.
kitana chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Oh, Lord Malachite, will you marry me? Hey don't run off, it was just a cruel joke! Love your fics. They are descpriptive and thoughtful. Roger/Dorothy foever! Die Angel, die! Okay, I'm ranting, I'll stop. Anyway, keep writing!(And my proposal stands..._)
Miksi chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Zhona Farlorn chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
are you shure your not Wanewrite? You shure got inside her head!
Celestialmew chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
I like the title ... sounds like one I debated on using before, and one probably popular on other fics. Good thoughts by Dorothy. I understand her character a little better now. I also liked how you fleshed out her out by her fear of the outside world, and her practical thoughts about Roger.
Fanggrl chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
You're fic was really great. You did a wonderful job of getting into Dorothy's head!
Jeness1234 chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
can i have your mastercard? i mean... oops... this was pretty good. yay for dorothy and roger! (not angel!) lol...
Jasmine Shragen chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
really true to her outlook and it makes sense to me too!
polgara chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
this could really stand a sequel, hope you write more.
Liz chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
I enjoyed this piece. It obviously was given much thought and consideration, and I liked the fact that it was written from Dorthy's point of view even though the author is male. I once wrote a story from Heero Yuy's (from Gundam Wing)point of view and I found it quite difficult. Thank you for submitting something unique and I'd advise you to continue writing.
Jake chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Please write more. This one was really good.
Aardom 723 chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
*whistles*, wow. that was good. I think Dorathy's partial humanity is what makes this entire catagory good.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »