Reviews for A Night in Lothlórien
Frodo's sister chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Good story.
Mirach chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Beautiful... The friendship that radiates from your story is deep and pure. It's wonderful how one knows exactly how the other feels and can find the right words... or silence... to give comfort, and accept it for exchange. And you gave me comfort for this day, too, the lingering good feeling after reading your story. Thank you!
Martiny the one and only still chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
-is smiling at the computer- nice story, they didn't get the fellowships greif enough in the movies, and i'm to lazy to read the books .;;
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
That was a bit of a tear-jerker, I must say, Wondeful writing.
astalder27 chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Aw! I love this story and "Found", you did a terrific job! Now im soo looking foreward to the prequels to this! What happeend to Legolas? I have alot of ideas on what happened, and i cant wait to read what is sure to be one of your most angst filled stories yet! Please update soon!
Nietta chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
This story is beautiful, you have a way with words. I liked the line leggolas was wrapped in a cloak of grief.

the friendship between the 2 is v well portrayed
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Ahh, this was was such a sad story. I felt like crying along with Aragorn and Legolas. I cry too every time at the Fellowhship of the Ring when Gandalf dies. Even more so at Boromir's death. Good story.
Etharei chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
I considered trying to read this in German, but got impatient and read the English translation :-P This left me absolutely breathless, sweets, from the depth of emotion and the sweetness of the friendship betwee Aragorn and Legolas. I thought my heart would break when Legolas said "I would have followed you." Their private duet was another incredibly special moment. I think you portrayed their despair and disorientation from the loss of their leader exceptionally well. I was just so thoroughly moved throughout this piece that at the end, I pretty much forgot that Gandalf is coming back :-) Beautiful!
Juu of Seven Tails chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
-tear- That was pure beauty...
polingly chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
Oh, Tinu! Oh...Aw, that is just... *sniff*

I love how you did Aragorn's grief; it was just so perfect the way you brought out all of his feelings, especially the "If I cannot even save a wizard, how am I to protect a hobbit?" I'd honestly never thought of it like that before...but yes, that would be such a heavy weight to carry around. Ouch. Plus, he's going to reclaim the *kingship*...and now he's asking questions about his whole character as a leader.

*Such* a lovely thing that Legolas is there to encourage and comfort him then! I *love* the way you write this friendship, how you can feel the silences as much as hear the conversation...but how both the silences and the speech give such a full, rich flavor to their general togetherness.

Legolas's "I would have followed you," gave me an absolute *chill*. I love how you worked it out in Aragorn's head, so that he finally understands why Gandalf commanded them to go on. They *would* have followed him to death. This is just...a beautiful section, yes. You can feel the light behind the clouds, if you know what I mean, and as you lead on to the finish, you can feel the easing of Aragorn's pain, and... gah, I love this. You're an *amazing* writer...and this isn't even in your mother tongue, either... *dies*

Now I've got to read the rest of your stories... :)

Polly
spiritstallion chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
That's sweet. I love how Aragorn and Legolas even in their own grief and pain can comfort each other like that. Could you please do some more stories like this?
Imbecamiel chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
*sighs in contentment* Just as wonderful as the first time I read it. Wait a minute. Scratch that. The first time I read it, it was in German. This is BETTER than the first time I read it! *looks thoughtful* I still think there should be a schnoodle, though. *whistles* Here, puppy! *watches little, fluffy puppy snuggle up to comfort Aragorn and Legolas* See? Isn't that cute?

*sniffs* I just watched the second half of FOTR EE tonight... With Gandalf... and Lorien... *tears up* I like your story even more now.

I must be off to bed! *yawns* I'll respond to your letter soon!

Imbecamiel

P.S. Looking forward to talking with you on the SNWCG forum - I hope you can join soon :-)
Imbecamiel chapter 2 . 9/29/2005

I must be off to bed! *yawns* I'll respond to your letter soon!

Imbecamiel

Thorongirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Hi, new author. Oh wait, you're NOT a new author. You are she who was formerly known as "SmilingDragonGirl'. I'll have to get used to this. Hey, great story. Lots of Aragorn and Legolas angst/self-recrimination. What could be better? Actually, that was one of my favorite parts of the movie and you're doing a nice spin on what we *didn't* get to see. Terrific story.
Del Rion chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Ahh, nice. A happy end and all that stuff. Legolas’ final sentence was just perfect! I loved it. So truthful, sincere, and full of unquestionable companionship. And the descriptions were amazing, again! I am truly envious, for I am still far away from that quality. Seeing you in your next story, I hope.

Danke schön und Auf Wiedersehen, meine Freundine! ;)