Reviews for Vala Meets Earth Customs
smily123 chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
Wonderful! I especially liked chapter 6 - I could really picture the exasperated Daniel! :-) And chapter 8 I liked too very much.
1477166 chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
lubb this!
Inu-midoriko chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
XD aww that was soo cute! i'll be waiting for more.
moms2398 chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
Nicely done. A wonderful way to show Vala's softer side that we've seen on the show from time to time. Very nice.

Thank you for sharing.

Will there be more?

moms2398 chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
Oh my gods that bit with the hot dog was ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! Poor Danny! LOL!

And shame on Teal'C! He's in this up to his neck! Stop encouraging her!

moms2398 chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
Re: 5 & 6

Victoria's Secret AND the MALL? Holy Hannah! Lovin' it!

moms2398 chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
I tried to leave a review for Chapter 3 but was cut off...

Anyway...

LOL! ROFLMAO! This series really is funny...and Vala really does need that cold shower. Teal'C's restraint is, to say the least, that of a saint!

Loved both 3 & 4...on my way to the next.

moms2398 chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
HM! Vala, down girl! LOL, I love the reference to Mitchell and the swimsuit issue!

moms2398 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Too cute! Foreplay, er, football fan, here myself...LOL!

Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
The first chapter is so utterly cute! I love it (I would like to see that Vala and Teal'c get together...though it probably won't happen). CUTE! Especially the part where she is asking him if it's legal! Love it, keep up the good work!
blah chapter 8 . 8/31/2006
The poem is actually a spoof of a Robert Frost poem called "Who's Woods These Are."
spacemonkey1129 chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
I vloved thefact that you gae Vala some depth &fellings I often thought she act so over the top cuze seeing thst sha never stayed in one place long enough to cutivate an actal relationship,she doesn't know how to have one .I also think that as a pirate & beautiful woman she probrably relized that sex could be used as a way of getting what she wanted & again she just doesn't know any other way.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
Only Vala could turn popcorn into somthing sexual.I do have to admit that what she said was true,I just never thought of it like that before lol!I did like that Vala tried to ACTUALLY TALK to danny ,that was sweet!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
What I really want to know is;what will tell her bridge club about danny strange habits lol!1
spacemonkey1129 chapter 5 . 8/17/2006