Reviews for Summoner
WeLostKairiAgain chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Not bad, the characters are all very close to their game personalities and sometimes it can be hard to keep them so exact. I especially like the way you pull Tidus' character. XD The "Zanarkand gesture" was a brilliant idea. _

I'm looking forward to more, keep up the good work! 3
Warui-Usagi chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
That was great! :D It doesn't matter that there was dialogue from the game in their-you needed it for context anyway. - Can't wait to read the next chapter! Update again soon!
Warui-Usagi chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
Yay! *Jumps up and down* I was sure you'd given up on this story! I'm so glad that you're deciding to continue it. :D Can't wait for another update! ;)
savinglifelessness chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
O, Very nice! I like it alot!

Miki-Death-Strike chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Wow! Yuna actually said Tidus's name! That was a shock! Well, this fic was pretty good actually. I am very impressed. Detail was good, wording just right, and it was interesting. Plz. write some more fics and keep it up!
Kitsu Kurasei chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Hello there. First of all, I think this is a very good beginning, compared to other starts I have seen. Not to say that those fics were bad, some of the greatest ones of all needed the first chapter to have some serious revising, but the ones with good beginnings... Well, the only bad endings I've seen to those were no endings. Speaking of which, you must continue on this. It's a well written piece so far and I'd really like to see how it turns out. Maybe it should've been a little longer but this seems closer to a prologue than chapter one. Also, I don't see much if anything as far as grammar and spelling mistakes go, nice word choice. Just remember, chappie one should be much longer than this.-Kitsu
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That was great I really enjoyed that, please update soon! So fluffy! I love fluffy stories. Your going on my favourites! _
A Loving Fist chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
This is kind of sweet. I don't like stories that aren't au... cause I'm kind of an idiot, and I pretty much can guess where the author is going, but as I said, this is pretty sweet.
Sushi Sweeties chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
cool but i don't like yuna