Reviews for Feelings for You
Ayumi666 chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Yay for Kankuro/Temari yumness! heehee...

Write more please! These chapters are great!
Sand Ninja Yexis Metallium chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
FLUFF! *lands in a cloud* I love fluff... O.O It was so cute when... *names off all the cute things in the story*

Gaara in pajamas. Wow. *imagines* O.o Oh my. He has a teddy bear too, right? He'd better.

GODY CHAPTER! Yexis likes goody chapters. Goody chapters are... goody! *takes another sip of her chocolate milk* Ah. Ok. Good thing Gaara came in! Otherwise Yexis would've DIED!

*ahem* Anyways. Good chapter, awsome fluff (SQUEE!), and... UPDATE FASTER!

Wuffles-

-Sand Ninja Yexis Metallium

P.S. Hope you can come over tomorrow!

P.S.S Also, I can't update for... another week. Sorry! Remember, I'm banned from the computer for another six days! (But I snuck this in.)
vampire cuttlefish chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
Honyao! Yo! This is cute. Since Temari dropped the bomb so early in the story, I'm looking forward to some nice pure fluff. _ I love fluff. Be sure to make this story fluffy! _ It's already getting peach fuzz but I'm expecting it to be...like...totoro fluffy...or...I dunno...Dandilion fluffy? Yay!
Sandcest Lovers chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
dude, where's the fun if they're not related. :( The sick messed-up taboo of it all is part of the fun of sandcest...
Sand Ninja Yexis Metallium chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Kwu! How cute is that? Yexis yuves 'dis story, yes she does! I guess I can't tell you to update fast, when I haven't even started on my next chapter... T.T oh well...

this story has a very deep perspective, and it's done very well! I can't wait for the next chapter, though it probably won't come very fast, due to the three fanfics you have to keep on posting... ;.;