Reviews for Defeat of the Sith
You need to update this so I can keep reading!
kofikun chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Awww, I'm glad theie meeting went quite fine, I was thinking the whole Council would gasp at Anakin and then bash him and Padme for breaking the code but I loved the way you wrote this chapter! Phew, I thought Ani would get angry at the council too but at least he controlled his temper xD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Great! When is Ch. 6 coming?
Ani's Girl chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
FINISH THE STORY!
Gamoora chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Uh-oh...not a vision. I really like this so far. I like how they're beginning to settle in to life together and how they both realize they have to work for it. And Yoda wanting Anakin to help find the Sith...that probably wasn't the best move. The bounty hunter and capsized boat does worry me, I have to say. Anyways, if you ever get around to updating, I'd love to read more.
aprilfoolsyou chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
You left it at the suspense! ;_;
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
A good fic. I like it. Keep going :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Okay write some more...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Remarkable!
ForeverFireandIce chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
I love this story line! I cant wait for her parents reactions! And Sola of course(:
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
good
fitjedi chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
I'm going to have to say that I just found this story and I must say it is absolutely riveting. I do hope that maybe you will be updating this in the future.
LoraLogue chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
I absolutely adore these types of stories when they are written well. I seek out the 'Anakin and Padme's relationship is discovered by the Jedi Council' often and I love each individual person's take on what would happen. I really like the way the story is written and after 1 1/2 hours (literally) of searching for something decent to read across a range of books and movies, this was definitely a great read. It has an really good plot, it's been edited and it's well written so I take my hat off to you. I have really enjoyed the story so far so keep writing! :)
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
is that the end?
bandwitch chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
Ooh, I like this a lot! It's very well-written and sweet. I can't wait for the next chapter! Great work.