Reviews for Distractions
kas-delafere chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
BUNNIES.
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hi!

Hehehe! Aw! Poor Malfoy! It's such a shame he's such a buttercup! A very hot buttercup, but still...! Great story! Very funny and cute!

~AmazonWariorPrincess D
iluvclarkkentxx chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
i liked it a lot. i really enjoyed the image of draco running from the bunnies lol good stuff.
Chick With A Dick chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
awesome story.

adorable and hilarious.
Squibakou chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Absolutely adorable! and hilarious with the bunnies. How DID he know? Tell me, fabulous Emerin!
Topsy Kretts chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
hehe I love it. very good. Harry makes an excellent bottom. *naughty*

you have to write more ron-harry slash. You are a good at it.
akissisassweetassugar chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Omg... I almost cried I was laughing so hard at Malfoy! The story was great, and the add in was just hilarious! Malfoy with the bunnies... that is hilarious!
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
THat was awsome!

-Peace.
fuggmaster chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
AAH! bunny attack! that was great I usually go for the Harry/Draco pairing but I really liked this one kept up the good work :)
onfire1012002 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
*hums contentedly* This one made me giggle... and gasp at the hottness. (do not ask hun ... i'm doubled over in silent laughter as to not wake my mum.) Draco being chased by furry bunnies? lol where do you get the ideas for this stuff? I think Harry is spending to much time in your pocket my dear! hehe. Another wonderfuly endearing work Em! ~*~ ambie ~*~
jenny the fab chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
name the name the tapestry and i think all harry/ron shippers will be there! i know i would be!
Flaminia Grisandole chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I really liked the spontaneity of this fic. I also liked Harry in this one, too, he struck me as quite cute. I think it was the cute sigh and then the bit of pleading. He was innocent, yet not so. Very enjoyable and well written!
SMOkashi chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Very nice, though, the bunny prank was kind of mean. *is scared of bunnies herself* Other than that, it was a cute and passionate story. I enjoyed it very much.
graceandpipp chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This is a really good story so far and I think that you should update it soon.