Reviews for Choosing
Im a Castle fan chapter 2 . 4/12
Are you planning on continuing this story?
RRgirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Jughead seems out of character- he needs a bit more development (more disillusionment and upsetness at Archie, more time really to develop your spin on the character) before you make him say "you disappoint me, Arch..." the phrase and lines afterwords seem really awkward for the character right off the bat. Basically in a first chapter the only idea we have of Jughead is from the comics, because a different Jughead hasn't been developed-and doesn't have time to develop-in one short first chapter. Really that's a line/tone of character to use after setting up the story more (3rd chapter I would say? maybe more because your chapters are short) so we have a better idea on who your Jughead is.
Hope this helps :)
thedreadedlurgy chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
good job. you've gotten a lot of reviews.

surprised you stopped.
Ronnie343 chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Wow! I'm really enjoying this! Update soon!
maybe.forever.xx chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I like this quite a bit, it's original and... well, amazing.

I love how you portrayed Betty and Veronica's friendship.

Please continue on with this story.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Cool!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
I love your story. I just wish you would update soon.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I like it. I love Jughead. I alays him and Betty more than any other characters in Archie Comics. Please update soon.
graffiti-weekend chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Update!
Silverquickstar chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Wow...I have been reading your story since you started. I love it! You execute everyone really well! I am looking forward to reading this story even more. I even printed it out so I could read it during class! lol! Keep up the great work!
Daine chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
All right, the players have been introduced (and quite well, might I add), so now it's time to begin the game! I can't wait to read more of your story.
Boylessgirl52941 chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
Great plot! When is the drama coming? update soon!
e-chan chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
I'm dying to know more!

Yay! Great job!
Fletty chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
I think your story is great! I can't wait to read more! Your sentance structure is terrific, and you really do know the characters, which you show in your own story really well.
Jodylicious chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I like it. I like how you showed that Jughead was annoyed with Archie breaking dates with Betty many times. I can't wait to read more. And sorry if my review sucked i'm new at it.