Reviews for Choosing
FuN FiFi chapter 2 . 9/29
Great start! I'm loving your spot-on portrayals of the main characters so far! I wish you'd come back to finish this fic one's too good to let it stay this way!
chr1steh chapter 2 . 4/6
Awwww incomplete! I'm always looking for more Bughead so I wish there was more to this story!
Where chapter 2 . 2/16
When are the new chapters coming out?
paulajaey chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Ack, it started before it got any good. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be back to update it anytime soon...
Im a Castle fan chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Are you planning on continuing this story?
RRgirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Jughead seems out of character- he needs a bit more development (more disillusionment and upsetness at Archie, more time really to develop your spin on the character) before you make him say "you disappoint me, Arch..." the phrase and lines afterwords seem really awkward for the character right off the bat. Basically in a first chapter the only idea we have of Jughead is from the comics, because a different Jughead hasn't been developed-and doesn't have time to develop-in one short first chapter. Really that's a line/tone of character to use after setting up the story more (3rd chapter I would say? maybe more because your chapters are short) so we have a better idea on who your Jughead is.
Hope this helps :)
thedreadedlurgy chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
good job. you've gotten a lot of reviews.

surprised you stopped.
Ronnie343 chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Wow! I'm really enjoying this! Update soon!
maybe.forever.xx chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I like this quite a bit, it's original and... well, amazing.

I love how you portrayed Betty and Veronica's friendship.

Please continue on with this story.
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
I love your story. I just wish you would update soon.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I like it. I love Jughead. I alays him and Betty more than any other characters in Archie Comics. Please update soon.
graffiti-weekend chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Silverquickstar chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Wow...I have been reading your story since you started. I love it! You execute everyone really well! I am looking forward to reading this story even more. I even printed it out so I could read it during class! lol! Keep up the great work!
Daine chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
All right, the players have been introduced (and quite well, might I add), so now it's time to begin the game! I can't wait to read more of your story.