Reviews for Code Fusion
Storyteller222 chapter 16 . 8/20/2010
Sequel Please
Amber Pegasus chapter 16 . 6/6/2008
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up.
Bree chapter 16 . 12/19/2007
That Was Amazing! GOOD JOB WRITE MORE! I bet X.A.N.A is liking the 'death to Jeremie' motive you threw in there. But they should all have remembered I mean 10 years knowing each other so to day just GONE man reminded me of a cliffy. To bad it wasn't one *sigh* well keep up the good work. You should pool together the ones before this and this into one master story so I don't have to go looking for them all. See YA!
K1092000 chapter 15 . 7/9/2006
Awsome way to end the story, you did good on this one. It seems like the battle was only one but not the war. Xana's still out there by the way you put the last line.
zfish9 chapter 14 . 1/19/2006
wow... how will they win now?
K1092000 chapter 14 . 11/23/2005
Just read 13 and 14 nice job on the chapters but I think you may be taking this a little to far with Spider Man and such now entering into the mix. That's just me though. If you want to do it go right ahead and do so but I just think things are going to get more complicated then they already are.
fictionfan911 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
is so good.I like the way u used a lot of different my two favs,Code Lyoko and up the good work.
Cold-Foxx chapter 14 . 11/13/2005
Good chapter, that's pretty low, even for Xana. Good job, can't wait for the next update.
Cold-Foxx chapter 13 . 11/8/2005
Much confusion, but still good. So they've been gone for ten years and Jeremie is a lot older? Cool, update soon.
Movie-Brat chapter 13 . 11/8/2005
It's getting good, Spider-Man is a nice touch.
K1092000 chapter 12 . 10/23/2005
Whoa you're adding Star Wars into this too. I wonder who gave you that idea. Ah what do I care I'm not even using the clone wars in mine anyway. I Choose to stick with the original three. Well actually Black Helmet would come into the pitcture a few years after the Death Star 2 was destroyed. Anyway great ch and update soon.
Movie-Brat chapter 9 . 10/22/2005
Well you're right about DragonBall Z and Spider-Man is fine, I'm a Spidey fan and the movies are great and since you're going to use the movie version of Spider-Man can you use the movie version of Batman as well or can you use Lord of the Rings?
Cold-Foxx chapter 12 . 10/22/2005
Getting better with every chapter. Star War is a great addition to the fic, good job. Update soon!
rooting for aeilita chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
DONT PUT SO MANY SHOWS TOGETHER!

INUYASHI SUCKS

AMONG OTHER SHOWS DONT PUT REBOOT OR DANNY FENTON OR CODE LYOKO TOGETHER YOU SHOULD NEVER PUT THIS STORY TOGETHER

dont take to much offense but you need a flamer
Movie-Brat chapter 10 . 10/22/2005
Also I have another show you could use, how about DragonBall Z?