Reviews for Altercations
horus4242 chapter 6 . 7/29
this is an excellent series and, for me at least, it's fairly predictable but not too much to the point of boredom
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 26 . 7/5
The last 2 stories had like 2 character deaths each this has none. Could use a little more action.
You always ends your stories on a cliff hanger with one or more people on the verge of death. Don't change that.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 24 . 7/5
Yeah a pregnancy I've been waiting for it to happen to someone.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 2 . 7/4
I have a prediction that Naomi and Sirius will get together. Not sure I sre it yet.
dragon fier 20 chapter 30 . 3/19
Ive been going through a really really rough heartbreak these last 4 days and these books are one of the only things putting a smile on my face. That phrase Sirius said to Remus, "Its very difficult getting over a bad heartbreak, but you're doing rather well" kinda stuck with me and its making me believe that May be I have a chance too. Thank you for these stories, and there is no way I'm even close to being done with you as an author. Ill prolly read all your stories once I finish this series :)
Comrade'sRoza chapter 30 . 7/21/2016
Excellent!
Sally chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
WOW YOU ARE BRILLIANT AT WRITING FANFIC, THIS IS SO FAR THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ!

FROM SALLY!,!,
katiek121 chapter 30 . 11/2/2014
I loved this sequel! I am so happy for Remus and Emmeline as well as Sirius and Naomi. The wedding was perfect and I can't wait until Sirius and Naomi have their daughter.
The trio was great in this story, too. It was cool how Harry was able to rescue Ron.
Kenzstuff17 chapter 28 . 4/15/2013
Awww...and on another note, if you're going to make a Horcrux, make it a grain of sand, just one, not many, and then toss it into the ocean. Seriously, Volde. THE OCEAN! Screw the meaning of the founders' stuff, if you don't want to make the grain of sand your Horcux, how about making an evil cockroach. Those suckers are impossible to kill, and no one would ever touch one. I MEAN REALLY!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/15/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Guest chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
I rather like the Naomi/Sirius relationship. But Emmeline is ticking me off lately, and just when I was starting to like her and Remus together...can't wait to see Moony's reaction to Siri and Naomi...
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
interesting
Potterholic1999 chapter 30 . 7/13/2012
Beautiful! Rite now, I'm blinking away tears. Moony's happily and Naomi's managed to tie the infamous Sirius Black down. Truths, Lies, Consequences, and Altercations were all lovely, and I can't wait to read Resolutions and anything else you've come up with.
stubbornheroine chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
this is becoming more interesting ;p