Reviews for Altercations
Kenzstuff17 chapter 28 . 4/15/2013
Awww...and on another note, if you're going to make a Horcrux, make it a grain of sand, just one, not many, and then toss it into the ocean. Seriously, Volde. THE OCEAN! Screw the meaning of the founders' stuff, if you don't want to make the grain of sand your Horcux, how about making an evil cockroach. Those suckers are impossible to kill, and no one would ever touch one. I MEAN REALLY!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/15/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Guest chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
I rather like the Naomi/Sirius relationship. But Emmeline is ticking me off lately, and just when I was starting to like her and Remus together...can't wait to see Moony's reaction to Siri and Naomi...
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
interesting
Potterholic1999 chapter 30 . 7/13/2012
Beautiful! Rite now, I'm blinking away tears. Moony's happily and Naomi's managed to tie the infamous Sirius Black down. Truths, Lies, Consequences, and Altercations were all lovely, and I can't wait to read Resolutions and anything else you've come up with.
stubbornheroine chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
this is becoming more interesting ;p
stubbornheroine chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
whoa! remus & sirius sort of switched regarding the way they think. haha
stubbornheroine chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
hope they'll be able to save ron...it's more likely that Harry will do something reckless. hehe
stubbornheroine chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
so Remus is on another mission. hope he would be safer this time
Guest chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Elriaen chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
Yaaaaay, Dangerverse reference!

Who IS Valentina Jet though, as it doesn't seem to be Sirius, Remus and Harry would have figured it out. Curious!

Still loving this by the way, must finish chapter!
stubbornheroine chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Probably her relationship with Snivelly, Sirius thought. That would count as the world's worst memory...-bwahahaha...trust sirius to think that way.
stubbornheroine chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Hmmmm. Honestly I think Remus & Naomi, then Sirius & Emmeline are more suitable for each other in this story.(well, of course,Remus & Tonks is WAAAAYYYYYY better) LOL
stubbornheroine chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
this chapter-the scene of the younger Remus to be exact, put tears in my eyes! hihi

got to love Dumbledore! bless him for his compassionate heart.

Remus has wonderful parents & is a wonderful person himself. He deserved to be in Hogwarts.

nice gift for Harry )