Reviews for Come Clean
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I loved this little friendship story between Edward and Roy! You made the scenario flow very naturally. Mustang's persistent but unforced commands for Ed to clean up without alchemy, and that it was okay for him to undress, it made it clear to the reader that Ed is very uncomfortable with showing his scarred body and automail to others. But then including those fresh scars caused by his brother tied it all together as to why he was even more hesitant than normal. Ed seemed to be wrestling with some guilt, like exposing how Al had hurt him would be like telling on him, and Edward took the blame on himself doubly, not just for missing a block that would've prevented the accident, but also because he blames himself for his brother being in that suit of armor in the first place.

The idea of both Edward and Mustang being able to let their guard down by realizing the other bore scars of their pasts is a wondeful idea, and quite a way for them to bond, by the way they both took off together after that dirty-minded Havoc! (I bet they got him!)

There was just one thing I questioned, about Ed's scars. Isn't the sliced left shoulder scar from Barry the Chopper, from when he was kidnapped? I thought he had another scar on his left side from his battle with Number 48. I guess I'll have to go back and watch those episodes again to refresh my memory. (Really, I suppose it depends on whether this is based off the manga, or the first or second anime series. Point is, poor Ed has an awful lot of battle scars. Mustang needed to keep Ed's age in mind when sending him out on so many dangerous assignments.). Anyway, thanks for another great story for my faves!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Love it. That is all you need to know from me. It's just that simple.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Yaoi or not, I love the cautious cariing that went on in this story!

Thanks so much for sharing!
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
god i love how u said he had just enough sense haha
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is interesting.I would DEFIANTLY read a second chapter and other,just to see where Roy and Ed's it A pairing,Parental,or it is Interesting I will read Yours hit the Interest list,Great story and has been a Fav!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Very nice! Love how they both go after Havoc at the end.

I admit that I like yaoi. I can even admit that I like reading more into this then just pure friendship since I love Roy and Edward together as friends, family and even as lovers. But this is just fantastic story however you look at it. :-D

Thank you for writing. I look forward to reading more Roy and Edward stories from you.
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was deep. I never read RoyxEd fics, of any genre, unless they are really interesting, or funny, or well written. I'm glad I ran into yours! This is really something and I had never stopped to think that they could actually be just two people that have scars and worries and all that whatnot stuff. Very awzumsauce job. :D Fave.

-Auto-
Serendipity Star chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Am I flooding you with favorites? Sorry. I like fluffy fics. This one was adorable, and harmless. Nice job!
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hay, don't end it like that! That was so funny! I loved it! ; And most of all I loved that this was not a paring!
Jenn chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I'd say you have every right to be proud of this fic. I enjoyed it a lot, really. It's nice to read a story about those two without slash for a change.
IOTR chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Loved the ending :)
The Androgynous Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is one of my favourite one shots!

You did a really good job!

Well done :)
laughingst chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very awesome Touching.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
aw that was really good. i like these sorts of fic they're brilliant and so is this one. well done!

JuubiOokami chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Brilliant. this is really sweet. You're writing style is great! there really aren't enough Roy fics, and I like friendship fis with Ed too. Nice job!